saved by the bank!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
My spending has been curtailed by my bank at the moment---NOOOO not what you are thinking, no cash in there etc. etc. but my Debit card has been cancelled due to some possible fraudulent use? First I knew a payment yesterday was declined & they (bank) had been trying to contact me to let me know! So am waiting for a new card to arrive, but in the meantime I had some orders outstanding @ Q & of course payment had been declined due to cancellation of card.So I canceled all outstanding orders.Isn't it spooky when you don't know what has given rise to this, but thankful that all movements ( & spending) on my cards are being monitored at the moment.Good news as it's Beauty Day tomorrow!!!

This happened to me, I was suspicious when The Fraud Squad contacted me and I refused to answer questions over the phone and asked them to write to me. They gave me a reference number and contact details. Luckily no money was deducted as they were very on the ball. They wouldn't tell me where the attempted fraud had taken place but I had my suspicions it was a garage. Hated using my new card for a while after that. Gib Beauty Day, I ordered PCMC off Amazon a lot cheaper than Q and no postage!

I am using good old fashioned money where I can from now on! doesn't help for online purchases tho'! Luckily I was able to get to the bank & withdraw cash otherwise being the weekend I would be going thro' handbags for the odd change!

Latest posts

Back