Sara & Tiana B

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Couldn't believe my ears when Sara said to the Tiana B guest last night, that "she was not familiar with the term 'maxi' dress and did it mean long ?" - I know she has been absent from QVC for years, but where has she been, Mars ?????? I mean, c'mon, that must beat all the inane questions by any tv interviewer !!!!

In the same show, the guest started talking about the "personality" of a certain dress. EH ??????? So I looked in my wardrobe this morning and decided to wear 'Mrs Grumpy' frock. I wore "Mrs Inyourface" yesterday, and tomorrow I shall think about wearing my little "Mrs Shy & Retiring" number.

OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE !!!!! why do we put up with this mind numbing twaddle .

Oh thanks Brissles, you just made me laugh out loud and my husband asked what was so funny and had to read to him. I love this forum!

She mentioned that the dresses were suitable to wear to cocktail parties a couple of times last night. I'm 47 and I've never been to a cocktail party, am I the odd one out and everyone else is off out to a cocktail party tonight whilst I stay in and watch Strictly?

Be fun to hear the nonsense she will come out with if she does a Yong Kim hour. Not a cocktail outfit in sight there!

She mentioned that the dresses were suitable to wear to cocktail parties a couple of times last night. I'm 47 and I've never been to a cocktail party, am I the odd one out and everyone else is off out to a cocktail party tonight whilst I stay in and watch Strictly?

Don't worry, you're not the only one who has never been to a cocktail party! I am staying in and watching Strictly with a glass of wine. I wouldn't want to venture out its vile weather up here. That Sara is just too pretentious for words with her silly comments. She comes out with the same sort of tripe on her jewellery shows and never lets the guests get a word in edgeways. Bring back Pipa!!!

Latest posts

Back