Saturday Night Rip Off - Sorry I meant Gifts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Just flicked onto Saturday Night Gifts with Debbie to see her presenting chocolate by John Wayne Gregory at the most unbelievably extortionate prices. Are Qvc having a laugh or what? Do they really think we can afford taster selections for £22.95 plus p&p? I think the buyers must live on another planet to the rest of us. I am just getting so fed up of them ramming silly priced ,unaffordable products down our throats. Unbelievable!!

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when I saw the price and the quantity of those chocolates!

You brave lot, I gave it a wide berth after AD and Join! The thought of DF's finger pointing and "you must get this" was just toooooooooo much!

You brave lot, I gave it a wide berth after AD and Join! The thought of DF's finger pointing and "you must get this" was just toooooooooo much!

It was the break of the X factor .......................Oh crap did I just admit I was watching the Xfactor :Angry:

Sorry, guys. I wasn't watching but after reading these comments I had to have a look so I switched over to QVC and lo and behold! Debbie Flint with some laser hair restorer thingy for £292 PLUS £7 p&p = nearly £300 crying, "This could be a gift!"

Er, no. Not in my household. Not for anyone. Not at that price.

Switched back onto anything else and annoyed about the interruption in my life.

I always think its funny when DB says you have to get this i am sure she thinks people have endless supplies of cash .

Latest posts

Back