So Leighton outed CHLOE as a smoker.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HYPE in a JAR

Registered Shopper
Hey I'm not passing judgement - It's a personal choice. Just amused me that's all!

Last night on the tsv launch show Chloe wanted to illustrate that she used Leighton Denny products so made a point of pulling out a small qvc branded bag with all her beauty bits in. Out came her Laura Geller compact, a Leighton nail pen, some Bare Minerals lip gloss etc. Leighton made a cheeky remark like "wot else have you got in there? A pack of cigs and a lighter?" cue a short silence and then quickly moving on to the tsv details lol!

I don't think he would have made that joke had she not been a smoker. Who knows maybe they shared a fag in the Chiswick car park before the launch, or maybe Chloe had Tulisa-like fag breath! Either way it seemed a classic qvc let's-ignore-it-and-move-on-quickly faux pa.

Classic!

Who else amongst the qvc presenters do we think likes to pop out for a quick puff between shows?

LD says what he thinks doesn't he. Ann Dawson is a smoker, used to see her with stained fingers. Don't think JR or JF are, too health conscious.

It surprised me one day when I saw the counter girls from Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden and Clinique sitting smoking on the benches outside Boots in town.
Don't they know it's bad for your skin? :Wink:

Yeah China Girl Leighton does say what he likes/thinks which is great. Classic example being when he launched a new nail colour with Julia Roberts and said he named it after her, "It's called 'All About Me'" he laughed.

I agree with the prestigious counter staff smoking in their uniform. There is a couple of Clarins girls at my local counter and they always look so sophisticated in their chic red uniforms,that is until you see them at break time with a fag in their mouths, and you can't help but notice them cos that red uniform draws your eyes right to them.

I hadn't heard about the Nails Inc guest Donna but yeah that's funny that she's been spotted out puffing a lot. Kinda embarrassing!

With regard Ann Dawson yeah I'd say she definitely was a smoker, but could have given up? Don't know.

I can see Catherine Huntly with a glass of Pinot Grigio in one hand a Silk Cut in tit other. (Especially during her break after a shift on the poles of course!)

I was flicking on the Q beauty channel the other day and up popped Leighton, Jackie and Lena applying nail polish. Leighton said 'Lena always does hand jobs' when he relised what he said his face was a picture and then they all cracked up laughing, i nearly wet myself it was funny.

Would put money on A Dawson, judging by yellow teeth - was surprised when the awful techie Abbie person said Anne loves her fitness apps- REALLY??:witchbroom:

I was flicking on the Q beauty channel the other day and up popped Leighton, Jackie and Lena applying nail polish. Leighton said 'Lena always does hand jobs' when he relised what he said his face was a picture and then they all cracked up laughing, i nearly wet myself it was funny.

I remember seeing that when it was on Qvc , very funny moment lol I think the hand models name is Nina.

Yeah China Girl Leighton does say what he likes/thinks which is great. Classic example being when he launched a new nail colour with Julia Roberts and said he named it after her, "It's called 'All About Me'" he laughed.

I agree with the prestigious counter staff smoking in their uniform. There is a couple of Clarins girls at my local counter and they always look so sophisticated in their chic red uniforms,that is until you see them at break time with a fag in their mouths, and you can't help but notice them cos that red uniform draws your eyes right to them.

I hadn't heard about the Nails Inc guest Donna but yeah that's funny that she's been spotted out puffing a lot. Kinda embarrassing!

With regard Ann Dawson yeah I'd say she definitely was a smoker, but could have given up? Don't know.

I can see Catherine Huntly with a glass of Pinot Grigio in one hand a Silk Cut in tit other. (Especially during her break after a shift on the poles of course!)

I remember that thread from last year and after watching a craft show on Create and craft it turns out that it wasn't Catherine the show was on about.

I remember that thread from last year and after watching a craft show on Create and craft it turns out that it wasn't Catherine the show was on about.

Awww I'd totally managed to envision her doing that in her spare time. Kinda dissapointed now. I'd love to know what other side-lines some of the presenters (and especially models!) have going on on the side. Quite a few blushes all round I would say!

I saw this last night! I think chloe was embarrassed. But to be honest I don't know why we wanted to see what was in her ruddy bag anyway!

I love Leighton, he's so straight forward and non-precious, unlike lots of others. Did anyone else hear Catherine H and Leighton on this lunchtime when Catherine said to him she heard he has no trouble pulling. In other words, calling him a s***. I was really surprised. Leighton just didn't answer her.

I saw this last night! I think chloe was embarrassed. But to be honest I don't know why we wanted to see what was in her ruddy bag anyway!

Maybe she was trying to prove she actually does use Q products....now try to imagine the size and weight of Jill Frank's bag....I doubt she'd be able to lift it, although...

...it could explain the one-shoulder outfits if that bicep is over-developed from lifting that bag of "can'tlivewithoutit" products and had to cut out the sleeves! :muscle:

esterday, 11:01 PM#12

Cariad

Happy Shopper

I love Leighton, he's so straight forward and non-precious, unlike lots of others. Did anyone else hear Catherine H and Leighton on this lunchtime when Catherine said to him she heard he has no trouble pulling. In other words, calling him a s***. I was really surprised. Leighton just didn't answer her.

Maybe - maybe the QVC bosses read this blog and told her to just be herself ???

Latest posts

Back