Chloe is getting right on my nerves!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

run-forest-run!

Registered Shopper
I'm trying to watch the Leighton Denny hour and that Chloe is totally getting on my nerves! How many times has she gone on about the amount Ninas hands are insured for, wanting to see her feet, the state of her own nails etc etc.

It's a good job that Leighton is such a proficient and experienced guest otherwise it'd be an hour from hell!

I don't really enjoy Chloes shows however I thought she had a good rapport with Leighton and he seems to enjoy the banter with her .

I only watched part of the show as it clashed with SCD but I thought she and Leighton worked well together, she didn't seem shouty as she sometimes does and she gave him plenty of chance to talk without talking over him. I thought it was a really good show!

I've turned over to the X factor now!

I agree that he did have a good rapport with her which was the saving grace of the hour really cos she was as much use as half a scissor! In my opinion he could have done that hour on his own!

I tuned in right at the end to her introducing what was next which was ken paves and she turned to Leighton who just started saying thank you etc... It seemed very much to me that he was expecting her to make a fuss and say thanks for a great tsv but because she didn't do it he did it himself!
Personally don't like watching hours with her. Everything is 'incredible'!

I've never taken to her one way or the other before. She doesn't come across like a shopping telly presenter at all - which could and should really work in her favour. I like her straight-talking yet she does slip into the old shopping telly cliches at times which I find clashes. "Oppertunity Knocks" she said of the Leighton tsv earlier - cringe-worthy!

I really liked the rapport with Leighton, like a couple of mates presenting a show - it was fun to watch. I liked finding out about Nina's body-model work: The body and hands of Kate Moss, the face of Somerfield - That made me laugh a lot!

I tuned in right at the end to her introducing what was next which was ken paves and she turned to Leighton who just started saying thank you etc... It seemed very much to me that he was expecting her to make a fuss and say thanks for a great tsv but because she didn't do it he did it himself!
Personally don't like watching hours with her. Everything is 'incredible'!

I think you mean ABSOLUTELY incredible !

It's weird the strength of feeling some presenters illicit, I watched Chloe present the TSV hours and thought the shows flowed very well and the banter between the three of them was easy viewing. I wonder if it's because I grew up in Lancs surrounded by Yorkshire folk so I'm at home with Chloe and Leighton's accent and chat. But equally I like Jilly, Kathy and Craig (all slow talkers) and Alison K, Miceal and Sara G (fast talkers).
I found I watched lots of the Beauty Day even though it was repetitive in terms of products. I think this was down to AY's absence. She's funny in small doses but the ear trauma pushes up my stress levels particularly if she's competing with an assertive guest like Leighton. I even managed about 20 min of Jill Frank's hours...I must be mellowing!

Didn't watch the Q at all yesterday, and I didn't miss it. Regarding Leighton, he is such an amiable chap, the type of guy I would welcome as a friend, I think he would get along with whoever was presenting with him.

watching last hour yesterday,Chloe was on with Natalia it was an awful combo IMO.It was way OTT

You made me go and have a look Weathergirl and Chloe does look lovely, hair and make up really suit her . Just shows that making the right choices can transform how you look. I don't generally watch if Chloe is presenting as I find her too hard sell and repeating the word incredible about just about everything gets on my pip.

Her hair and make up looks lovely. Hair in particular looks lovely and soft. Really suits her. She is still getting on my nerves though. She needs to let the guest presenter speak. Calm down Chloe. I always feel she is on the verge of the hard sell which spoils it for me.

Glad you think so too as I am due an eye test! I am biased too as I like Chloe and like her style and many disagree with me about that on here.

If it is the BM TSV then if it's as good as that I may have to get it. Noooooooo!

Just switched over in the Corrie break agree Chloe looks really pretty - just goes to show what a professional make-up and hair-job can do!

Latest posts

Back