Chloe is getting right on my nerves!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I logged on to say the same about Chloe and Jilly!! Wow!! Oh dear though, I just ordered that same wig in blonde - I have long, dark hair. He he! :whew:

Oh wow - am absolutely loving Jilly with short hair!! Even Ken said the same...wonder if she'll take the plunge?!

I like Chloe and don't really understand the dislike for her, . Chloe is down to earth and doesn't think she is better than everyone else like some of the presenters. Chloe also gives the right info, unlike Jacke Kabler who seems to be all over the place with the right info. there has been a few times where I have wanted certain info and haven't been able to get it while JK is presenting. Chloe isn't perfect but she seems genuine.

I like Chloe and don't really understand the dislike for her, . Chloe is down to earth and doesn't think she is better than everyone else like some of the presenters.
Agreed, she is quite refreshing.

Although I genuinely don't understand people's love for LD!

I can't listen to either of them - don't like chloe's voice and LD is so full of his own self importance, his promo trailers make me cringe.

I like Chloe and don't really understand the dislike for her, . Chloe is down to earth and doesn't think she is better than everyone else like some of the presenters. Chloe also gives the right info, unlike Jacke Kabler who seems to be all over the place with the right info. there has been a few times where I have wanted certain info and haven't been able to get it while JK is presenting. Chloe isn't perfect but she seems genuine.

because people just feel the need to hate on shopping telly presenters.

"oh she is giving it the hard sell"

So what? Lol

I also cant stand Myleene Klass, Carole Vorderman, Richard Madeley, and THE BECKHAMS but there is nowhere to vent my spleen on them, so sadly shopping telly presenters get the full monty from me ! LOL !

l don't mind Chloe as a person at all, she seems a very pleasant and unassuming young woman. What makes her unwatchable for me is the continually looking at the monitor thing. It started as an occasional furtive peek but has now become what appears to be an every ten seconds compulsion. The other presenters and models are secondary to her now, and she gives them a cursory glance now and then while her main concentration is on the monitors. It's obvious she's not really listening to what others are saying while she's doing this by some of her responses. Apart from appearing to be unbelievably rude, it's a dreadful habit for a presenter to have, and Q really should have stopped this in its tracks long before it developed to this extent. l just can't watch it any more - it's like Chinese water torture waiting for the next monitor check!

Latest posts

Back