Dyson Hot & Cold Fan TSV 18/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nope completely nothing to do with that show at all, there again ive never acutally watched it loool

Well, the re-runs are on Sy-Fy now. Willow is indeed SuperCool :cool:

Thanks for all your work searching out the bargains ahead of time. You're a star :star:

Aw, I remember when I looked after my mum in the days before internet and Sky telly. I used to potter about doing bits and pieces but wish I'd just sat and talked to learn my family history. Oh well. We'll meet again - I hope.

Hope your mum's not too ill.

Has the TSV sold out already?
If so, that was quick.

It's gone!

I was up late last night and at the end of the show (2am) Dale said he was scheduled to be back on today at 4pm with the TSV but didn't even expect it to be available in the early morning repeat show, looks like he was right!

I finally decided I wanted it......and it was gone......that's £300 saved!! :mysmilie_15:

SCW, do you know what One Time Only items are coming up the rest of the day now the TSV has sold out - in particular, in the Andi's Kitchen and L'Occitane hours as not sure I would buy anything in the other shows, although all info welcome.

SCW, do you know what One Time Only items are coming up the rest of the day now the TSV has sold out - in particular, in the Andi's Kitchen and L'Occitane hours as not sure I would buy anything in the other shows, although all info welcome.

the L'Occitane was posted by me the other day that travel with shea collection tiddly sizes and im about to post the kitchen one

the L'Occitane was posted by me the other day that travel with shea collection tiddly sizes and im about to post the kitchen one

Thank you. I thought OTOs were only available for one particular show so didn't think to look at old posts. Appreciate getting the kitchen one also, thanks.

Well, I did order it early - but it's still showing as "in process"! I'm not a happy bunny. They send me the email encouraging me to buy early and haven't even had the good grace to send it.

I'd ask for the postage refunded, lots of the Dyson items had free p&p on the TSV day so I was surprised they charged postage for the TSV. And, as you say they were encouraging early purchases, but this was for their benefit not the buyers it would seem. If it's being delivered by DX, they're not particularly conscientious couriers ime.

Thanks Akimbo. Do you think they'd refund the postage after such a quick sell out?

Still "in process" btw!

I suppose it depends whether they said it was being sent direct from Dyson which sometimes means a longer delivery window and also if this happens sometimes the item is despatched but QVC don't instantly update the status on the account orders page. Usually TSVs are delivered quickly but if it's stuck in their warehouse I'd maybe query the postage (8 quid ffs!) as being excessive for such slow delivery.

There's only one review so far ( and that was left on Nov 16th before the TSV day!!) so it's hard to tell whether or not others have received their yet.

I ordered one or advanced orders because I'm undecided and I still may cancel if I decide £300 is too much for a fan.

I hope you get it soon :mysmilie_59:

Thank you - I will give you an opinion when it arrives. I'm a freezer but hate putting the heating on during the day, especially if it's just me at home. I have a ceramic fan heater but it really doesn't warm the room up (or even me if I'm huddled over it, though it eventually does an admirable job in the downstairs loo - which is tiny!), and as they're the same wattage, I have high hopes that the Dyson'll actually do the job and warm my living room.

ETA: It's showing "shipped" as of today now.

Latest posts

Back