Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lozi

Registered Shopper
"Candlescaping.................."

Craig pleeeeeeeese................................:headbang:

Lozi

It does conjure up an image though... and I get what he means :blush::nod:

Oops - did I say that out loud?

Off topic but the 'ing' reminded me that I read that 'wardrobing' is the latest thing. People buying outfits for an occasion and then giving them a spritz of air freshener and returning them. This is where qvc really come into their own - wear, return and save on the air freshener with their blessing.

Off topic but the 'ing' reminded me that I read that 'wardrobing' is the latest thing. People buying outfits for an occasion and then giving them a spritz of air freshener and returning them. This is where qvc really come into their own - wear, return and save on the air freshener with their blessing.

I think this is a big problem for some retailers. I noticed the other day that all the M&S Party Frocks have a tag attached on the outside that says if this tag is removed we will not offer an exchange or refund. This must be to stop folk buying a party outfit wearing it to the office party and then returning it for a full refund.

Maybe I was brought up differently, but I can honestly say that I have NEVER worn anything and returned it (this is opposed to trying stuff on and sending it back).

It seriously would not, and never has occurred to me to do that. To me, its like dropping litter in the street, I just wouldn't do it.

Is it a generational thing ??

Maybe I was brought up differently, but I can honestly say that I have NEVER worn anything and returned it (this is opposed to trying stuff on and sending it back).

It seriously would not, and never has occurred to me to do that. To me, its like dropping litter in the street, I just wouldn't do it.

Is it a generational thing ??

No I don't think its a generational thing. I am 43 and have never worn something and taken it back. I think it is really not on. My friend and I went on holiday and she wore a top and then decided to take it back and got a refund. I was appalled and told her so. How would she like to buy a top that someone else had worn and sprayed in perfume? Its a damn cheek if you ask me and I really don't like it. My friend also did it with a pair of Clarks shoes that she had worn to work and walked out and about in. They rubbed her feet so she took them back and pretended she had only worn them around the house.

Latest posts

Back