Official - alison young is a Bitch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And again- show me the evidence. Once I have seen it for myself I can form a view. Sorry for the legal speak but innocent until proven guilty. I have met AY. She was lovely. Lee still seems to work quite happily with her. I have seen many examples of over-sensitive and quick-to-take-offence on sites like this and we all interpret things in different ways.

Why would he call her a bitch though?

Can you post the recording on here?

no sorry im not that much of an anorak but neither am I deaf, he said Bitch, twice then tried to cover himself by saying Witch when the camera came back to him and he realised his microphone was left on.

He said it I believe because she had made comments about his bronzing/fake tanning

no sorry im not that much of an anorak but neither am I deaf, he said Bitch, twice then tried to cover himself by saying Witch when the camera came back to him and he realised his microphone was left on.

I saw it and didn't detect him saying bitch, only heard him saying witch, he said it two or three times.

I assume Sazza isn't deaf either. As Weathergirl says, different people interpret things in different ways.

And as Ali has quite cheerfully said herself that the male presenters call her a bitch because of the way she harasses them over the products they use, why does it matter whether Dale said it or not?

And as Ali has quite cheerfully said herself that the male presenters call her a bitch because of the way she harasses them over the products they use, why does it matter whether Dale said it or not?

It doesn't..........forget it and go live your life

I do think the youtube vid of her attempting the gangnam style dance was excellent, i always assumed she would be "above" such things but quite frankly i was wrong.

This is when the red button was handy and you could watch Qvc +1 :Sad:

I do think the youtube vid of her attempting the gangnam style dance was excellent, i always assumed she would be "above" such things but quite frankly i was wrong.

I always get the impression that she's game for anything. Always remember how she laughed until she couldn't speak when the floor manager stuffed the cream cake into her face. She sat there with the tears of laughter making channels in the cream and goo which was all over her face. For a "beauty expert" I thought that was wonderful. The clues are there, too, in the tales she tells of her life on the farm, mucking out stables and falling headfirst into piles of manure. She always says that she has to use ABC skin wash because at home she stinks of sweat and things too disgusting to mention, and she once said her husband doesn't recognise the person we see on QVC. She may make her living from promoting appearance/beauty which, let's face it is horribly shallow, but she seems to have her life very well balanced and in perspective.

Must find the gangnam dance on youtube - haven't seen that.

I always get the impression that she's game for anything. Always remember how she laughed until she couldn't speak when the floor manager stuffed the cream cake into her face. She sat there with the tears of laughter making channels in the cream and goo which was all over her face. For a "beauty expert" I thought that was wonderful. The clues are there, too, in the tales she tells of her life on the farm, mucking out stables and falling headfirst into piles of manure. She always says that she has to use ABC skin wash because at home she stinks of sweat and things too disgusting to mention, and she once said her husband doesn't recognise the person we see on QVC. She may make her living from promoting appearance/beauty which, let's face it is horribly shallow, but she seems to have her life very well balanced and in perspective.

Must find the gangnam dance on youtube - haven't seen that.

i recall her in 1998'ish being more hands on, with the beauty. actually applying the creams herself while a jilly or julia did the verbal sell.

The vid is amusing, she tries but fails bless her

I just wish she could pass some of this self-awareness on to JF - the least self-aware woman I've ever seen in my life!

I don't think JF is the worst on there, she has many faults such as claiming "she can't live without" etc.. But she can laugh at herself and has a sense of humour.
But I agree about Alison, while I think she talks a lot of bollocks about some of the products, I enjoy her good humour and wit. JR could do with taking some notes.

Latest posts

Back