Country Candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Well spotted Autumn. I shall have to set the recorder and check it out. Just looked on website and they seem a bit expensive but you get a better idea from the show. As you say, they will have a tough time against Yankee but it is nice to see the various brands, and if they are pricey, as some really are, it eases the Yankee addiction guilt!!!!!

Well spotted Autumn. I shall have to set the recorder and check it out. Just looked on website and they seem a bit expensive but you get a better idea from the show. As you say, they will have a tough time against Yankee but it is nice to see the various brands, and if they are pricey, as some really are, it eases the Yankee addiction guilt!!!!!

We can always wait for them to go to Last Clicks if they don't sell well :Wink:

I quite enjoyed this show, mainly because Simon:
1. Paid attention to his guest and did not interrupt her.
2. Did not bother with hard sell.
3. Was not surgically attached to an iPad.
I thought the candles seemed quite nice but pricey compared to YC, although good value compared to their own website. I was not tempted though as sinking under the stock of YC wedged in every corner here!!!

I quite enjoyed this show, mainly because Simon:
1. Paid attention to his guest and did not interrupt her.
2. Did not bother with hard sell.
3. Was not surgically attached to an iPad.
I thought the candles seemed quite nice but pricey compared to YC, although good value compared to their own website. I was not tempted though as sinking under the stock of YC wedged in every corner here!!!

Opps I forgot about it lol glad you enjoyed it though.

Latest posts

Back