Green Amethyst Cuff Links

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mr jones

Tired and old
Very pale but a nice sparkle

img_2285.jpg

I got the Green Amethyst ones for my BIL's 50th as I thought he wouldn't go for a bold colour. Like you say mr jones, they are sparkly and I was impressed with the amount of silver they contain.

:1:I had these in amethyst for my hubby again very pale in colour but large size
I also have some of the smaller ones for more everyday at work he likes them and wears them all the time:1:

I am waiting to check out a small set of these in Green Amethyst and one in Citrine - both for £9 - bargain! :1:

They would make his dingles dangle! :1:

actually i've just had another look at them, if we made a really big hole in his ear, say with a dart or something then pushed one through and flicked the fastener thing across at the back he'd have some ready made, sooper dooper studs :1:

Very pale but a nice sparkle

img_2285.jpg

Hi there, Mr Jones,

I have these also for Xmas pressies for a cousin. Saying that i have purchased around 4 different pairs of cufflinks from Rocks so far - all for the men in my life :54: Let me see if i can remember them - 1) Green Amethyst Cufflinks, as above hehehe. 2) Amethyst F1 Design Cufflinks, Lemon Quartz Cufflinks & a Greek type pair - can't remember what gems though lol. The cheapest being £10 and the most expensive being £20, which are the titanium type with interchangable stones. I absolutly love them all. Very sparkly indeed :1: Enjoy them Mr J :1:

I got those same cuff links for OH and when i showed them to my sister the first thing she said was wow they would make fab earrings so if anyone from rocks is reading this post what about it the idea seems very popular with our earring wearers

I got those same cuff links for OH and when i showed them to my sister the first thing she said was wow they would make fab earrings so if anyone from rocks is reading this post what about it the idea seems very popular with our earring wearers

Wouldn't your ears fall off? They are darned heavy :54:

Latest posts

Back