Dulux Paint on Qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh how weird, do you think you could paint your loo with it and then return it under the 30 day mbg? Imagine the cost of the return postage though :Laugh:

So, it's actually £19.83 if you consider the postage.

Not that competitive is it?

Wonder who will *need* to buy this from Q rather than the high street / retail park?

I can't wait for the demos, can you imagine JF in her painting dungarees, getting stuck in, let's hope they do it in a girlie pink colour :giggle:

Is it allowed to be sent through the mail/courier? Four bottles of nail varnish is the limit too. You can't get on a bus with a tin or a balloon!

I think dulux had a few problems with their paints over the last couple of years, especially with their white glosses. Maybe they think qvc is a way to get their sales back up. Can't see how though.
If someone can't get to the shops to buy their paint, they're hardly likey to be able to decorate themselves and you would think whoever was doing their decorating would provide the paint if needs be

Seriously? Dulux? You can get that anywhere can't you, plus other websites would have a choice of more than one colour, unless I am missing something

Latest posts

Back