Lenny Legs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think they could have come up with a better name for this range of tights from Nina Leonard, Lenny legs makes me think of the small funny chap that brings the brand to Qvc, Its hardly the image we want when wearing these lol

For some reason it makes me think of Max Wall - and only the real oldies here will know who I mean!

For some reason it makes me think of Max Wall - and only the real oldies here will know who I mean!

I'm one of them!

Very unimaginative name and not one that appeals..even just "Legs" would have been better imo!

I'm gutted!

This was my chance to finally be taller than my 4'12", but the legs aren't even included, what a swizz!

edit: thinking about it Lennie's legs probably aren't a whole lot longer than mine!

When I saw the title of this I thought of a cartoon character or if it was Lenny the Legs, then maybe a cartoon mafia character. Then I looked at the link that Autumn posted and I thought good for Lenny, can't wait to watch him present them. He is always good fun especially when he interacts with the models, e.g.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vYjGvkp0-c

My imagination is working overtime wondering what Lenny will get up to!

If I wore tights I would try them.

Last edited:

You reminded me of my mum saying that! When I was a teenager in the 80's she refused to let me buy skin tight jeans when we went jeans shopping. She would let me try them on and then announce "you look like Max Wall in those". I never knew who she meant and sullenly never asked. I just googled him too so now I finally know!

Latest posts

Back