A tad peed off !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ostrich

Registered Shopper
Received my order of Bareminerals pops of colour collection today. Box it came in was damaged. So me and my courier checked the contents to find that two of the lip glosses were missing :angry::angry: rang QVC who were very apologetic. They tried to get through to a department to see if they could just replace the missing items, but they were busy. I now have to wait 2/3 days for them to get back to me to tell me yay or nay on the replacements. What's the betting I get a call to say nay and have to send the whole thing back. So I have some lovely blushers and one lip gloss that I can't use until they say I can ! :angry::angry:...........ok, rant over.

If I was you id use the lip glosses and blusher straight away as its more than likely you will have to send them back and wait for them to send you a new collection , its not your fault there are items missing :Laugh:

I agree play and enjoy! They're dimwits for not just checking the set is still in stock and offering to send a full replacement with a label for the original's return. They're boasting about their customer service but Lakeland would just send another set straight out and would suggest you dispose of the original as you see fit.

I am not surprised you are annoyed but I would certainly have a go at using the products you have got. It is not your fault that the box came damaged. A few weeks ago I ordered the Yankee Candle TSV of the gift boxed votives. The packaging on the products ..came damaged and as I was going to use them as gifts I had to send them back. The beautiful packaging had been one of the reasons I had actually ordered this TSV. Anyway I rang CS and they said they would send a courier out for them and yes I could reorder them at the TSV price as they had plenty left. Ten days later I received an email saying my order had been cancelled and I had been refunded my original payment. I had to ring back to find out what was going on, they had no idea why it had been cancelled as it said on my record I wanted a replacement. Luckily my package came the other day in pristine condition. I am now waiting to check my bank statement to make sure the return courier charge for the faulty goods is not on. If it is QVC will be getting a piece of my mind.

Seems it's the season for smashed packaging. I had an SBC gels plastic gift box smashed to bits, but was happy with the response. I got an emailed apology, a refund of the p&p I had paid, and the offer of a free postage label to return it for replacement. All within a few hours of my complaint. Maybe I was lucky.

Don't you think it would have been a nice gesture for them to send me a new collection and a prepaid postage label to send the incomplete one I received back ! Because i do !

Exactly what I was trying to say above Ostrich. And there are companies that would do that!

At the very least they should consider the order isn't fulfilled until you get your intact replacement and offer your postage back too!

You could email a photo of the damaged packaging to [email protected] and tell them you need to send it to someone in a New Zealand for Christmas.... It shouldn't necessary to do this, they should sincerely want to get your goods to you asap without this protracted return-yours-first nonsense!

Received my order of Bareminerals pops of colour collection today. Box it came in was damaged. So me and my courier checked the contents to find that two of the lip glosses were missing :angry::angry: rang QVC who were very apologetic. They tried to get through to a department to see if they could just replace the missing items, but they were busy. I now have to wait 2/3 days for them to get back to me to tell me yay or nay on the replacements. What's the betting I get a call to say nay and have to send the whole thing back. So I have some lovely blushers and one lip gloss that I can't use until they say I can ! :angry::angry:...........ok, rant over.

Have had letter from CS. They have had a word from their supplier and the replacement items should be with me within 2 weeks.

Why don't they just cannibalise another set from stock and send out the missing glosses? They're clearly loathed to let you have anything more than you've paid for, whilst failing to acknowledge they haven't fulfilled your order yet and the time is rolling on. I don't know what interest they're trying to protect? I know that it's the vendor that stands the loss of returned beauty items, and they've passed the buck for sending your replacements back to the supplier. QVC's suspicious approach when you report a missing item or parcel doesn't say "award-winning customer service" to me!

Let's hope Bareminerals pops in something extra for your trouble Ostrich!

If I was you id use the lip glosses and blusher straight away as its more than likely you will have to send them back and wait for them to send you a new collection , its not your fault there are items missing :Laugh:

Deffo, that's exactly what I would do. they should replace the whole thing. use what you can and don't worry about it.

I don't get it. Unless you really want it I would insist on a returns label and get a full refund incl p & p and have done with it.

Well.......it's been a week since phone calls and a letter from CS regarding my missing items ! I did suggest sending whole thing back and sending me a new set, but, oh know, no need for that ! Our supplier will send missing items it will just take up to 2 weeks !!!! OH MY GOD !!!!!! *tearing hair out*

I once had a delivery from Lush and the courier left the box at the side of the house. It rained all day so by the time I returned from work at 10pm the box was soddden, several items from the box had become wet too but luckily all were individually wrapped in plastic bags and there I was in the dark trying to gather up a totally destroyed box of items without them all falling out and rolling down my drive. None of the products were beyond use because of their individual wrappings but I rang Lush, told them what had happened, they said they`d speak t the courier firm, told me to keep and use whatever had been in the box and they then sent me a whole new order.

Latest posts

Back