Alison Young

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AY has just come up with a new suggestion "you can give a lippy to her you are standing on the bus stop with" - priceless

AY has just come up with a new suggestion "you can give a lippy to her you are standing on the bus stop with" - priceless

Yes I don't know where this commuting "gifting" has come from but I've heard her say give one to the person you sit next to on the train before!

This is coming from Alison Young who has probably not been on a bus for years. :mysmilie_10:

Lol! You're lucky if you don't get stabbed on the Northern Line, let alone get given gifts! I always laugh at the silly suggestions they make, such as give l'Occitane soap to a backpacker, or a gold necklace for a teacher. Why would anyone waste l'Occitane soap on a smelly old backpacker?! Give them some Asda Smartprice "ivory" soap!

If I gave gifts to people I sat with on the bus I would be bankrupt as I know everyone who gets on our local bus and everyone chats and gossips, in fact the drivers call it the parrot special on busy days as it's so noisy. These presenters talk a load of nonsense I don't know how they keep a straight face sometimes.

Alison has a very dry wit - I wouldn't be at all surprised if she's taking the p*** out of her colleagues.

If I gave gifts to people I sat with on the bus I would be bankrupt as I know everyone who gets on our local bus and everyone chats and gossips, in fact the drivers call it the parrot special on busy days as it's so noisy. These presenters talk a load of nonsense I don't know how they keep a straight face sometimes.

Waaaaaah I miss living up in the friendly Norf! :sad: :mysmilie_512:

This was posted by Alison Young on twitter:

Milestone moment ! Excellent just got my first letter to tell me to have a face lift! That viewer obviously doesn't know my philosophy!

I do think that's mean that someone would go to the trouble to write to her and say that , Im sure they didn't include a photo of themselves in the letter so AY could harshly judge them back. I do think AY is a good sport for sharing that with everyone :up: I doubt any other presenter would.

She doesn't need a face lift!!!! Just learn to tone down the black eyeliner and shiny shiny shimmerbrick. Oh and get Gok in to sort out the wardrobe, the grey number the other night did nothing for her shape.

Latest posts

Back