Brandalley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pollybelle

Registered Shopper
If anyone else is trying to get their goods or money back from Brandalley UK then there is now a facebook group set up by angry customers who are trying to act en-masse.

It is called Brand Alley Customer Group Action and you can see details of the group on Brandalley UK's official facebook as well.

If you are thinking of buying anything from Brandalley, please read their official facebook page first and this will help you make up your mind when you read customer posts!

As soon as they changed ownership and the website issues began, I asked for my order to be cancelled. This was done on 16 Oct and I have it in writing from Brandalley that it was done and no goods were sent. However it didn't stop them helping themselves to my credit card 16 days later and taking money. They were quick enough to take it but I am having to go through my credit card company to get it back! :mysmilie_51: Hands down the worst internet shopping company I have dealt with. Buyers definitely beware :headbang:

Yes the French parent company sold the UK version and let the new buyers keep the name. Nothing was said to customers who found out when the new owners changed the website and got rid of the telephone customer support in mid October. All outstanding orders and history were lost and they wouldn't respond via email, only twitter or Facebook. I got caught as I had outstanding orders made with the original company and now in the hands of the new one. I am convinced that they are keeping hold of customers money (instead of issuing refunds as requested), as a float for the business in order to buy more stock. The waiting time for refunds is a couple of months or longer - I thought companies were obligated to do it within 30 days. It's like being part of a Ponzi scheme :(

I placed an order with BrandAlley on 1st November for some Yankee Candles. I was really looking forward to getting them and they were a bargain. After I saw this thread I thought I should look into the status of my order. It was showing as still in process. No telephone number to ring. I paid via paypal and so I raised a dispute through paypal. As reccommended by paypal I sent a message to the seller through them, before escalating the case to the resolutions centre. I waited a couple of days and unfortunately I got no reply from Brandalley. I would have been happy for them to just send my candles! There website had been updated though to say "paypal reversed"- so rather than try to process the order they just completely ignored me. When I checked my paypal account there was no refund. So I had no choice but to escalate the claim to the resolutions centre on Saturday. I have just received a message from paypal saying I have received a full refund. I will never shop with Brandalley again. Those who do should always pay with paypal.

Latest posts

Back