Mally One Time Only Prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it's their rules! They can move the goal posts to suit their own ends (a bit like watching X Factor or The Hunger Games!)

Indeed!

When I first watched in the 90s they said a One Time Only was the lowest price ever, but then they qualified this as the "lowest price on air", meaning it might end up in Last Clicks at a lower price....they move the goal posts to suit themselves!

They've also varied the "rules" about the hours in which OTOs appear - sometimes in every hour after a TSV sell out and sometimes saying "in every hour in which the TSV would have appeared" so they can exclude an Apple hour which they aren't allowed by the supplier to discount.

Not sure there was a shimmering lilac in the last set, there was a purple but I'm sure it was called something else, that could be how it is a new item

I got the last set too and definitely no shimmering lilac. I like all of the other colours in this set. Taupe is my favourite.

Hello All, been a long time since I've posted!

Has anyone tried any of these colours? Just been looking at them on QVC.com and they look very sparkly and perhaps more for evening wear rather than daytime?

http://www.qvc.com/Mally-5-pc-Evercolor-Shadow-Stick-Library.product.A236021.html

That's the OTO- I have all of those colours except the lilac.

Taupe is my favourite. Not shimmery at all. Great for every day. Same with Trailblazing Brown. The Gunmetal is also more a matte and I wear it for going out for a smoky eye look. The Champagne is shimmery but more of a "wash" of colour. Good as a highlighter and on the inner corners of the eye. Hope this helps. Welcome by the way! :)

Great set last year I bought it - but 3 colours are the same & I have the trailblazing brown from a tsv (it's my least favourite) - I also have all the colours except the lilac. The champagne is very shimmery sparkly. I agree Taupe is one of the best Mally colours. I wish she would've come out with more colours with this set.

Latest posts

Back