Beauty Gifts TSV 25/11/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not the most exciting tsv but those mirrors are handy. I got one for myself and one for my mum last time.

Tsv compact mirror

this is an ideal bid product that qvc will sell at a premium price. will this tsv be pulled before tea time. debbie flint and lorna plus the chap from the us will be pulling out all the stops to sell this little baby. the file is far too tiny to grip is this serious:mysmilie_13:

Just turned on three - people to flog thus little gem? And what the h*** is Debbie flint wearing? Did she wear that monstrosity for a dare or is it an upcoming tsv (heaven forbid)!

I am so glad the LED light is there. :mysmilie_17: Its months since we seen one and I was getting so worried for the poor thing. I was even considering starting a campaign SAVE THE LED LIGHT or CAN YOU GIVE AN LED LIGHT A HOME?:mysmilie_50:

double insult paying for it in the first place are there not places on the high street that you could best spend £23 on a gift. on recieving this you would not imagine that the gift cost mre than a couple of pounds

Horrible! Don't care what functions and equipment it has inside, it looks as if it cost a fiver.

There are two basic kinds of mirror I want - those which stay at home and those to pop in a bag for on the go. The former should be much bigger than this thing and the latter much smaller. I see no practical use for this, that does not have far better solutions.

Watching the presentation on the morning show. Apparently this compact stops you getting embarrassed about taking a compact out of your bag. Well, I have never once been embarrassed about taking out my little £4 Boots compact mirror from my bag, but BOY would I be embarrassed to take out that monstrosity.

It might be overpriced, but I bought one cheaply on the bay and the tweezers are by far the best I have ever used and I wouldn't be without them.

it looks like a bid item not worth more than a fiver. a bit utility to me in the metal box. more like a screwdriver/tool box.

Jeez put it in your evening bag they say......clearly their evening bags are much bigger than mine!!!

I remember the first time this came to air years ago. JR said that if you are out to dinner and were worried about stray hairs in your eyebrows (? - yes she DID say that) then the LED light is so handy when you slip off to the ladies to deal with it ! It was so farcical that's why I remembered it. Who in their right mind would worry about stray eyebrows while ploughing into their steak and chips ???? The stuff they come out with to get a sale is beyond belief.

I have one. I take it on holiday and use it in the hotel when the light is not very good. Saves packing a magnifying mirror. The tweezers are excellent. I bought it in white so I can see it in my handbag. It is expensive though.

I agree it is expensive, but 7x magnification without distortion is not cheap to produce. The brilliant tweezers alone are worth quite a bit to me and for ladies 'of a certain age' 7x magnification is a blessing. I do sometimes wonder whether peeps who are eager to slate products have ordered and used those products or whether they are just going on the presentations and are assuming the worst. I think it's a very useful little beauty gadget and have decided to buy a second one as a back up in case I lose the tweezers. From what most have written above, that clearly makes me either mad or an unfortunate person with very bad taste!

Latest posts

Back