Stila hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marina

Registered Shopper
This Stila hour is so excruciating, the new models are not very confident, and the make up doesn't look great on them.

Was Catherine wearing Stila make up in the Tiana B hour I wonder? She looked nice except a bit heavy handed on the blusher/bronzer. A bit like AY with the shimmer brick. Catherine has lost tons of weight it seems.

Edit: just realised CH is doing Stila now.

Was Catherine wearing Stila make up in the Tiana B hour I wonder? She looked nice except a bit heavy handed on the blusher/bronzer. A bit like AY with the shimmer brick. Catherine has lost tons of weight it seems.

She really has and good for her she looks gorgeous IMO , I like her hair more blonde aswell .

This Stila hour is so excruciating, the new models are not very confident, and the make up doesn't look great on them.

The blonde model has been around on QVC for quite a few years.

I thought that her eyes looked sad, now may be she is hungry, oh no, she said that her shoes were killing her.

I was looking forward to that hour, the tv guide said it was Anne... When it turned out to be Huntley I switched over.

I was looking forward to that hour, the tv guide said it was Anne... When it turned out to be Huntley I switched over.

I didn't see the Stila hour but I really like Catherine. I do think she looks great at the moment. I think a while ago she said she was going back on that diet chef ready meal and shake thing that they do on QVC.

I would imagine that Catherine's weight loss has some thing to do with the play she been in , Love her or hate her she got some good reviews for it :)

Which play is it she's in? I've nothing against her as a person, it's just her voice I hate.

I agree, I had already had enough of seeing her preening in front of the camera on a fashion hour and talking endlessly about some Play she had been in, yes she looked nice, but she is so full of herself I just couldn't stand another hour of her fishing for compliments and checking herself out.

Which play is it she's in? I've nothing against her as a person, it's just her voice I hate.

You are lucky you haven't had to hear about it. I watched her for 20 minutes in a fashion hour the other day and she never shut up about it. I am sure we will have to hear about it endlessly in the future. Needless to say I had to switch over because she was driving me mad. which was a shame as I really wanted to see that hour.

Last edited:
I think CH is an attractive lady in general. I don't mind her voice and after watching some of the Stila videos I think the new look is great. the Red blonde is much better than the fake red that she had.

Saw JF promoting Stila the other day. For someone who can't live without any of Q's products, you'd have thought she could have pronounced it properly. Kept calling it "Still-a" - intensely irritating to watch. Didn't see the Stila hour but hopefully they pronounced it "Steel-a", which is how Stila themselves pronounce it.

I saw some of this but switched out because the guest was so bad! It was all about the lipglosses etc.. they were selling a six lipgloss set & I've seen the Stila Christmas one online which has 8 glosses I think for less than qvc were charging & free p&p!! Catherine said the brand had left the UK for a few years and yes it had because it lost a lot of money & Boots pulled the brand from its stores.. but has come back due to having been sold on. I think it used to be owned by a small company in LA but I think Loreal or a company like that owns it now..correct me if I'm wrong but they like to keep the brand name because it is known. A bit like Liz Earle & Avon.

I saw some of this but switched out because the guest was so bad! It was all about the lipglosses etc.. they were selling a six lipgloss set & I've seen the Stila Christmas one online which has 8 glosses I think for less than qvc were charging & free p&p!! Catherine said the brand had left the UK for a few years and yes it had because it lost a lot of money & Boots pulled the brand from its stores.. but has come back due to having been sold on. I think it used to be owned by a small company in LA but I think Loreal or a company like that owns it now..correct me if I'm wrong but they like to keep the brand name because it is known. A bit like Liz Earle & Avon.

Poor Stila has been bought and sold about 4 times in the last ten years. They were owned by Estee Lauder who ran it into the ground, sold on next company pulled it out of the UK and Europe. Sold again, not L'Oreal as far I know they would be bigger on the high street if it was. We have a stand in Boots for a few years now. They used to be a brilliant brand, the little sayings on the cardboard packaging etc. Now just look like any other US drugstore brand. I still have some of the original powder eyeshadows and blushers.

Here you go private company own them.

In 2009, Stila became a Lynn Tilton company when it was sold to the private equity fund Patriarch Partners, LLC.

Latest posts

Back