Mally TSV wishlist?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

etoile

Registered Shopper
Being totally underwhelmed by the Mally TSV I wondered if anyone else was fantasizing about the perfect Mally TSV?

I do love her glosses but my god they must have been in every single TSV EVER! Maybe give us a lip stain, or coloured balm or lip liner. Just something new! Orrrr failing that NO lip product at all. I wear make up every day and haven't needed to buy a Mally gloss or TSV in a year. I still have loads of gloss to last me.
I love the eyeshadow base and brow stick and would love those in a kit.
Does anyone remember the MATTE eye wand? I bought it when it was introduced and it's never been back. It's on QVC USA. They get duo's. I'd buy a duo! But it if showed up in a kit all the better.
Shadow sticks in non sparkly neutrals would be very welcome. Just not a powder shadow. Can't wear 'em.
A complexion product that is not primer or face defender. What about a split pan of one of her powder foundations in two different shades for contouring?
A bronzer. Has she ever put one in a UK TSV?
Well, anyway, they are some of the products that would get my vote. I can dream can't I?

My dream MallyTSV would be:

1x Ultimate performance foundation (the best)
1x Taupe Eyeshadow stick
1x Volumising mascara (of course). Tried it the mally way of 2 coats top one coat bottom. WOW!!! I have used this mascara for years with just one coat and I could have had it so much better all this time!
1x Natural Nude lip gloss.
A blush in her fantastic "lighter"shade. She only does 2 on Q -lighter and deeper and I stock up on ebay for mine as it's the perfect shade.
A face Defender compact. It is an amazing product.

I have collected so many fantastic Mally eyeliners over the years and therefore don't need them in a TSV

Not quite a TSV wish list, but I'd like to see these:

Lipsticks - I have two from an early set and they're lovely, proper colours too not just nudes.

Shimmer, Shape and Glow palette. I have all 4 of these (including the deeper ones which are a bit too dark for me) and when Mally first came to the UK this was her hero product but it's disappeared now. I also bought but returned the bronzer version of this trio palette but returned it because the powder pans were solid and I couldn't pick up any product whatsoever (other reviews reported the same). I contemplated using sand paper on them to try to release some of the powder but decided that wasn't practical. If you see one on ebay don't bother!

Refils! The earlier pink metal compacts all have removable cardboard inserts for the colour pans which makes me think there was an intention to sell refils. Sadly these never materialised.

Instant Impact Mascara which was in a TSV and then sank without trace.

Latest posts

Back