Facial Roller for £150!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see the 9 oclock hour with the Slim Cera stimulating facial roller for £150. I am totally perplexed - something you roll over your face manually for £150!!! I love all things beauty and confess to trying new lotions and potions etc but I cannot see the value in this at all. When I first glanced at the screen, I thought it was a mistake and should have been £15! Am I missing something??

Did anyone else see the 9 oclock hour with the Slim Cera stimulating facial roller for £150. I am totally perplexed - something you roll over your face manually for £150!!! I love all things beauty and confess to trying new lotions and potions etc but I cannot see the value in this at all. When I first glanced at the screen, I thought it was a mistake and should have been £15! Am I missing something??

If you're missing something, then so am I. It's a ridiculous price for an item that isn't even guaranteed to work ......... even if it does make ink sink to the bottom of a cup of water. :wink:

Yes, the ink going to the bottom of the cup didnt prove anything - did it? Even Jilly seemed a bit confused i think!!

I starting talking to the telly when they were doing that, saying that skin isn't water and ink isn't moisturiser. Bizarre. It sort of seems sensible on the face of it, but when you think about it, why on earth should any effect on skin be the same as on anything else? I've always been baffled by Elemis' waffle about the PCMC seaweed preserving wood underwater. Why does that mean your skin will somehow magically be preserved by it too? The heck?

Well I'm perfectly happy with my jade face roller thingy from Cult Beauty. 28 quid, I thought that was expensive. It's really good for cooling the burning from my rosacea, no pseudo science prattle.

Well I'm perfectly happy with my jade face roller thingy from Cult Beauty. 28 quid, I thought that was expensive. It's really good for cooling the burning from my rosacea, no pseudo science prattle.

Just looked that up srhgts. Jade! looks pretty too. The cult beauty website mentions keeping it in the fridge and using to relieve headaches - I like the sound of that. Do you use it before putting on your skincare?

Just looked that up srhgts. Jade! looks pretty too. The cult beauty website mentions keeping it in the fridge and using to relieve headaches - I like the sound of that. Do you use it before putting on your skincare?

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I've not tried it yet though. Probably be lovely in the summer.
My face usually burns in the mid afternoon/evening so that's when I use it, but I think you can use them before or after skincare.
You can get the rollers on Amazon and Ebay too, probably cheaper, I just particularly liked CB's one.

Reflex Girl - No this is a part of Q's daft new range of 'magic bean stock' for the festive pantomine season.

I hear Thursdays TSV is the New Clothes range from 'Emperor' . Only available in nude colour. £999.99 also on easy pay.

Last edited:
Reflex Girl - No this is a part of Q's daft new range of 'magic bean stock' for the festive pantomine season.

I hear Thursdays TSV is the New Clothes range from 'Emperor' . Only available in nude colour. £999.99 also on easy pay.

LOL! I've got to wipe coffee off my screen now :D

When I first glanced at the screen, I thought it was a mistake and should have been £15! Am I missing something??

I read it as £15 and thought my eyesight was going peculiar when I then saw it as £150. What a hoot!

I bought the body shop one after reading Caroline's blog. Well l thought why not give it a go for £6. I have to say it feels great. I have terrible posture and my neck sometimes feels like it's sinking into my chest. But after using this l feel like my chin isn't on my chest. It hasn't made my face red either.

Latest posts

Back