There Qvc Presenters Get Them In There!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Can you imagine the Qvc presenter's on Im a "celebrity" get me out of here ( obviously it would have to be a Sullivan version):mysmilie_59:

Marverine and Charlie could do all the eating trials as they certainly like there grub :mysmilie_5:. Kathy could be the camp chef, There would be a struggle for whos the leader , Both Debbie F and Julia wanting to be top dog, but Alison Young chirping in with "over my dead body" and lets face it shes not a woman to be messed with.:mysmilie_51:

Jill franks and Chloe could do the physical trials while Craig makes the camp his own by lighting candles and taking "selfies" at every opportunity. Claire would be the first to cry as she misses her "mummy" :mysmilie_512:, Julia would have the first diva tantrum as shes vegetarian and refuses to eat the dinner while wrapped in her Basso coat,.:mysmilie_10:. Anne Dawson is rabbiting on like an old fortune teller in her kaftan, but fails to predict she's the first to be voted out :mysmilie_474:

Charlie brooks is missing home, so he's hugging his Charlie bear for dear life while Debbie flint is trying to strategically place copies of her book around the camp site, hoping the camera pick up on them, whilst Jackie is remembering the good old days of GMTV and wondering where it all went wrong :mysmilie_478:. Jill franks is acting like agony aunt , giving the fellow presenters tips on how to eat , dress and speak and of course how to be the most popluar presenter on Qvc "cough" :mysmilie_854:

Back at home Debbie greenwood and Julian are laughing there heads off while tucking into a turducken roast followed by Thornton's chocolates, revenge is sweet hey....... :mysmilie_3:

As for who will be the one in the white bikini in the shower, ill leave that to you imagination :mysmilie_8::mysmilie_1:

Hello all you lovely Forumees! I have been reading this forum for I don't know how long and I have learned so much - load of hints and tips, loads of controversy, loads of Oh! Oh! moments. I decided to bite the bullet and post because this post has got to be the funniest I have read in a long time !!! love it :mysmilie_5:

Excellent, but one mistake, Autumn. La Franks would also be in the fight for top dog.....

Latest posts

Back