30MBG Vs Free P&P

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure that Argos do the 30 DMBG (or was it 16 days?) but I haven't shopped there for a good while now. Quite a few items I bought from Argos were "exemption from the 30 DMBG" including a camera that I would have liked to returm after have tried it and it wasn't a good quality but not faulty

most shops will not accept returns of used goods unless they are faulty. QVC will take back everything within the 30 days. You still have a guarantee for 6 months from QVC for faulty or broken goods and whatever guarantee the makers give you after that.

I like having the 30 day MBG - it does give me a sense of comfort knowing that if I don't like something or it doesn't do what it promised, I can return it. However, their p & p charges are getting ridiculous and they seriously need to address the issue. It takes them far too long to ship items, and when it has been shipped, it takes an age to reach you. Just not good enough when they are competing against other online businesses with free p & p and prompt shipping.

I use the 30 day MBG as I have returned 4 items recently.I was bit rash one Sunday night ( MMM had I had a glass of wine?!) I liked the items but when I looked at the total spent I just thought they were just not worth it.I sent back 2nd class at a cost & I didn't venture into adding up what the cost of postage + returns would be!I am still waiting for the refunds to go into my bank account.I just wonder how much Q will make on the interest from our money between taking payment and making a refund?Quite a sum me thinks.I have to say free P&P does sway me sometimes.I have said this before but I am only going to order from Q if the offer is good & I am 99% sure I won't return.It is lunacy to pay so much just to have a look at something & my hard earned pension can be put to better use!!!!

I'm sure that Argos do the 30 DMBG (or was it 16 days?) but I haven't shopped there for a good while now. Quite a few items I bought from Argos were "exemption from the 30 DMBG" including a camera that I would have liked to returm after have tried it and it wasn't a good quality but not faulty

Yes Argos have a 30MBG but there are a lot of items excluded from it i.e Mobile phones , Ipods, game consoles etc

Latest posts

Back