Absolutely raging and gutted!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

run-forest-run!

Registered Shopper
I have literally just got home to find my much anticipated Lulu Guinness lips jenny bag had been delivered!

I've opened the parcel (very poorly packaged in a plastic bag) and have found dog hairs in the bottom of it AND an ampule of a liquid with a label on it 'AVIZOR', which I've googled and its a contact lens solution, in this mobile phone pocket!!!!

Just spoken to a guy in customer service who was very apologetic and has arranged for a courier to collect it on Monday BUT I then have to wait for a replacement to be sent out, so another weeks wait again!

I'm so mad, I've heard about other people having returned items sent to them but have never experienced it myself until now.

When the courier has collected it I'm going to phone CS and ask for one to be sent straight away rather than wait til this return has been processed etc co the guy said it could be up to 10 days before I get my new bag if I don't.

I love it too:mysmilie_51:

Yes, I was only thinking this afternoon that we can only be sure the item is new and unused when it's a TSV or a new item on QVC.
So sorry to hear this r-f-r :(

I would get a refund. on principle. Not acceptable. I ordered a jumper from a reputable company which, unusually, didn't meet my high standards. I want to return it for a replacement, and they are going to send that out immediately, and then I can return the faulty item. That is excellent customer service. Things will always slip through QC but, surely, if that bag had been checked, the item inside would have been spotted? I have always found the Q to be pretty good, CS wise, but people will stop shopping with them if they cannot be confident they are not going to receive an order which has been sent out to someone else.

This is what was in the mobile phone pocket! I've just phoned then back and have demanded a full refund with p&p as I can't trust that it won't happen again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 385
As I said somewhere earlier, I'd also let Lulu Guinness know how her bags are being treated. That's disgusting.

As I said somewhere earlier, I'd also let Lulu Guinness know how her bags are being treated. That's disgusting.
Lulu Guinness probably doesn't mind as I heard a few times that the selling company picks the cost of returns, not QVC

It`s the price customers pay for the 30 day mbg. It`s obvious that when people can use something and then send it back simply because they don`t like it and minus all tags, wrappings etc that some are put back on sale. Q might argue that they don`t but we know better and I for one would not be happy to get someone`s used bag, coat, toiletries or whatever. We`ve read about several cases of this happening on here and FB and lord knows how many other customers have had the same happen to them but haven`t posted anywhere.

I think this is very poor show and Q should be ashamed for not checking returned items to ensure they are fit to be resold. I have read before that LG bags come in crappy plastic bags but am I actually reading this correctly? They just come in a bag not a box like every item I have ever bought???? They are so expensive that is unbelievable. I definitely think it would be worth dropping a line to LG HO to let them know how their "brand" is being treated and how cheap the plastic bag makes it look. I don't suppose anyone will care as it just comes down to cash in the end these days, but you never know LG may be concerned about their image.

A woman on here once bought a coat and found a Pret napkin in the pocket! I think this sort of thing is pretty poor of QVC. I'm sure anyone spending a fortune on a Lulu Guinness bag wouldn't appreciate receiving secondhand items!

I have received many damaged Lulu Guinness bags, all in plastic bags. The latest one, which I thought was ok as I couldn't see any scratches, appeared to have some sort of yellow substance stuck to the bottom. It's going back, and I never want to buy another LG bag from QVC ever!! So, I really hope the TSV is some horrid piece of tat! Since Q announced their CS award all I have read about on here is complaints about totally shoddy service. Time to stop shopping with them I think....

Maybe they should do a "second chance" hour? It could offer delights such as:

- Lulu Guinness handbag with a glob of chewing gum and a few cigarette butts and a bit of cat hair embedded in it.
- A Lock and Lock container with a broken flap and a few left over Coco Pops in it.
- A pelvic floor exerciser.
- A jar of "Time Bomb" cream with a fly and a few eyelashes stuck in it.
- A half used Yankee candle.
- A Butler & Wilson dancing couple brooch missing a few crystals.
- Some Slovenian horseburgers.

Maybe they should do a "second chance" hour? It could offer delights such as:

- Lulu Guinness handbag with a glob of chewing gum and a few cigarette butts and a bit of cat hair embedded in it.
- A Lock and Lock container with a broken flap and a few left over Coco Pops in it.
- A pelvic floor exerciser.
- A jar of "Time Bomb" cream with a fly and a few eyelashes stuck in it.
- A half used Yankee candle.
- A Butler & Wilson dancing couple brooch missing a few crystals.
- Some Slovenian horseburgers.

Ill have the half used Yankee candle , aslong as its at a knock down price and free P&P lol

A used bag is second hand goods. This is very different from a store like M & S selling returns, new with tags if they have just been tried on. What Q have done with the Lulu Guiness bag issell a second hand used bag for full asking price, sold as new. How can they get away with that? If I want a second hand bag I will try ebay or a charity shop. If I am paying for new, I expect brand new. And if I am paying designer prices, I expect posh designer packaging.

RFR keep hold of your money when they get around to refunding it and buy two bags in the Lulu G sale in the New Year. They'll arrive beautifully wrapped in tissue and in a stout cardboard box. And if they don't comfortably fit on the same box they'll send them it 2 stout boxes!

QVC customer service? ****** diabolical! I still reckon John Lewis and Q were the only contenders in the recent award, and they came second!

A used bag is second hand goods. This is very different from a store like M & S selling returns, new with tags if they have just been tried on. What Q have done with the Lulu Guiness bag issell a second hand used bag for full asking price, sold as new. How can they get away with that? If I want a second hand bag I will try ebay or a charity shop. If I am paying for new, I expect brand new. And if I am paying designer prices, I expect posh designer packaging.

Imagine the melee at the Birchwood outlet if a Lulu bag were put out for sale, it'd be like Black Friday carnage! They're bad enough when the Kim & Co rail comes out!

Lol Akimbo I am too nervous to visit there when go back oop north to see the rellies. It's this forum's fault. Scary place.

Agree with Akimbo, save your pennies, you will get a far better deal in the Lulu G sale. I never buy LG from QVC anymore - they still offer full price when LG direct has halved theirs.

I had never heard of this happening at QVC before reading this thread. Shockingly bad policy and customer service. I'm really surprised they are that unprofessional. I hope you manage to get the bag you want elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back