New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

And are his products really that fabulous and worth all the :cash::cash::cash:?

In a word no.
They're nice enough to use, I got a load of samples when it launched here, but nothing special. I honestly think it is for the indulgent rich and the desperate. There are other ranges that work well for people and all price ranges, it just takes time to find the one for you. Some of the expensive cream do work but whether they're worth the dosh is another matter.

Thanks Vampy, I feel exactly the same. Sometimes though i just wonder what is in the ingredients list of these products that manufacturers can refer to in order to justify the outageous price tags... or are some people so willing to believe they can buy beauty and youth that is even simpler than that to seel this stuff???:cheeky:

The following seem to head for these types of products
1. Those who pursue optimism over experience
2. Those desperate for some reason to create or prolong beauty
3. The gullible who haven't been exposed to some basic facts about skincare and its efficacy.
4. Fashion victims, dimmer version of #3
5. those who get the stuff free or have massive amounts of cash and love to flash it.

Love A'kin, is the Mally mascara any good?

I've only tried the waterproof version that was in the last TSV and I really like it - even if it is a little bit of a so and so to get off thoroughly. It's not heavy on the lashes so it doesn't weigh them down and I find it curls the lashes upwards nicely and makes me look all perky and wide eyed! :D

The waterproof doesn't smudge either which is a common complaint of mine. In fact if you sleep in it it still looks pretty good the next morning. ( Sssssh! Don't tell Alison!)

I like that it leaves my lashes still quite soft and glossy too - cos I hate mascara that make my lashes feel prickly dry and brittle. It's just not a nice feeling is it? (Plus it scares me cos I think all my lashes are going to fall out!)

It builds well too and it makes my lashes look about as fab as they have ever looked when I do it properly and take my time over the application.

Yep. Consider me a fan! :grin:

Love A'kin, do you like Mally's stuff by any chance?:cheeky:

Wherever would you get such an idea? :D :grin: I think there are some shows this week but I don't know how cos Mally can't fly. Are getting a video link? Is Alison Young flying over there? Or are we getting Teeny instead?

I'll have to look them up and see when they are.

Wherever would you get such an idea? :D :grin: I think there are some shows this week but I don't know how cos Mally can't fly. Are getting a video link? Is Alison Young flying over there? Or are we getting Teeny instead?

Calm down dear. You know what happens when you get over excited.:sad:

yeah we are gettin the other one instead as she came on last time as a preview then mally took over and vise versa

Mally

Mally Perfect Prep Poreless Primer
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228831

Mally Volumizing Mascara Duo
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229103

Mally On The Go Girl Kit
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229350

Philosophy

Philosophy Holiday Cookbook Shower Gel & Lip Shine Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228904

Bare Escentuals

Bare Escentuals Sweet Obsessions Eye Colour Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.229193

Here comes my Victor Meldrew impression "I don't **** believe it!" How long have I been wittering on about the Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin shower gel? QVC are messing with my mind now - what's the use of a 59ml bottle? It will be gone in three baths and I'm not mad keen on the other fragrances nor do I want any more lip glosses - fart, fart, farty fart!!

Here comes my Victor Meldrew impression "I don't **** believe it!" How long have I been wittering on about the Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin shower gel? QVC are messing with my mind now - what's the use of a 59ml bottle? It will be gone in three baths and I'm not mad keen on the other fragrances nor do I want any more lip glosses - fart, fart, farty fart!!

i bought a full size shower gel in tk maxx of theres for £3.99

:wave2:VALM i'm worried about your blood pressure. In john Lewis yesterday they had the Pumpkin spice muffin shower gel, with all the philosophy christmas stuff. It might be worth seeing if they have it in your nearest branch.
Now lie down and think nice calming thoughts:flower::flower:

i bought a full size shower gel in tk maxx of theres for £3.99

I haven't actually seen any full sized shower gels in TK Maxx. Have seen smaller bottles than are usually sold and have thought that the prices were not that great. Certainly, I haven't seen any for only £3.99. What area do you live in?

:wave2:VALM i'm worried about your blood pressure. In john Lewis yesterday they had the Pumpkin spice muffin shower gel, with all the philosophy christmas stuff. It might be worth seeing if they have it in your nearest branch.
Now lie down and think nice calming thoughts:flower::flower:

OMG! Will have to speak sweet nothings into MrM's ear to get him to take me over to JL at the weekend. It's not on their website though. Will have long lie down shortlyx

Latest posts

Back