Post Thanks / Like

Wink Lola Rose TSV 07/06/19

The next Lola Rose TSV is on the 07/06/19

Thanks Devil Woman thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Devil Woman, candycane thanked for this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

Do you know how much this will be yet Ian?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Devil Woman View Post
    Do you know how much this will be yet Ian?
    not until it goes live though it will have the 1.95 post on it
    Thanks SisterBliss, Devil Woman thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

25.98 plus 1.95 postage as SCW mentioned. It's live on the website via the link earlier in this thread.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder why only the green option has smooth beads? I'm not keen on the faceting; plus there's the issue of how strong the elastic is. As annoying as the clackers are on the usual Lola knotted ends, at least it adjusts to many different wrist sizes. Heavy beads on elastic can fall off unless the fit is good I've found.

Hurrah! Talked myself out of buying!

Likes SisterBliss liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

Lola Rose Valerie Semi Precious Bracelet
    Item Number: 342245
    QVC Price 34.00
    Todays Special Value Price 25.98
    P&P 1.95

The Valerie bracelet from Lola Rose features semi-precious beads with sterling silver rondelles between them. A truly versatile addition to your jewellery collection or a gorgeous present for a loved one, this stretch bracelet can be worn with any outfit to give it a beautiful touch of colour.
    The perfect gift - this bracelet's universally-flattering design suits any style, making it a fantastic gift for anyone. What's more, with its handy stretch design, it's not only a breeze to take on and off whenever you want, but it also means that you don't have to guess your loved one's wrist size if you're giving it as a gift.

A colour to suit your style - in a spectrum of shades to choose from, from delicate pastels to vibrant brights, there's a bracelet for everyone. Opt for pretty pastel shades, a vibrant colour combo, or perhaps a pop of pure colour to set off your daytime and evening looks perfectly.

Stretch design
    Comes with a Lola Rose pouch
    Semi-precious stones, sterling silver
    Bracelet (circumference): 16.5cm (6.5")

Colour options:

Oriental Mix
    Green Mix
    Mookite
    Olive
    Disco Mix
    Blue Mix
    Amethyst

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.342245

Post Thanks / Like

I cannot see the value in what they call their ‘Bunting’ necklaces for over 300! Diamonds, yes (chips) and not even solid gold.The same look could be bought for pence.I notice we have the same ‘what are we calling this?’/ Flinty ‘ selling fast may not be here at the morning repeat’/ model Cathy smiling sweetly, using a scarf 50 different ways.All @1.95 p&p in case you missed that.
    Thanks lynnonthelake thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I am pleased to say I am not into any clunky jewellery or layered look bracelets and necklaces.I just like a cross and chain or locket. It wouldn't do if we all liked the same things.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I wonder why only the green option has smooth beads? I'm not keen on the faceting; plus there's the issue of how strong the elastic is. As annoying as the clackers are on the usual Lola knotted ends, at least it adjusts to many different wrist sizes. Heavy beads on elastic can fall off unless the fit is good I've found.

Hurrah! Talked myself out of buying!

Funnily I thought I was the only person in the world who hates these type of stones faceted and less keen on elastic nowadays after a few snapped after not being worn for some time.

Have been disappointed in the recent LR purchases so tend to look for older pieces which were much better.
    Likes Akimbo liked this post