New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Before her HSE days she was also on QVC; it'll be interesting to see whether Alison Young presents her hours!

Jude x

The Sarah Chapman of these products is indeed the one who worked for the shortlived, but very good, Home Shopping Europe. She used to present beauty hours and, if I remember correctly, other products too. I bought some shampoo and conditioner - can't remember the name, fancy French I think, came in glass bottles. Anyway they (HSE) went under shortly after. The two events were not connected, I don't think!

Didnt they have MOP on HSE before QVC?

I seem to remember seeing her on QVC with AY before

Didnt they have MOP on HSE before QVC?

I seem to remember seeing her on QVC with AY before

I'm not sure, but it wasn't that brand I'm talking about. The shampoo was citrus based, quite pearlescent in appearance and in a small bottle. I've remembered Phytologie PhytoCitrus. It was good but pretty expensive.

Before her HSE days she was also on QVC; it'll be interesting to see whether Alison Young presents her hours!

Jude x
Yes,she was,Jude.I remember her from QVC''s early days & she sometimes stood in for Ali Y when she was on hols.
Very good she was,too
:1:

have just watched her showreel on her website that was previously posted and it shows her on qvc selling mop at a try me price of under £10. also theres philosophy's lee on as being from phytology(hair stuff) at the 2.50 minute.

Latest posts

Back