New Beauty Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As I wrote above, the reviews are from last year. But maybe there were some red jars left and they used them for QVC? ;-) By the way, when there were three different 200ml balms on offer to choose from last year, I bought the (old) watermint option. I have used it and in my opinion there was no scent at all.
Was that the 200ml balm with the toner and PCMC TSV? I think that’s where all the old stock issues came from 😂I got the Watermint then and there was a subtle fragrance but nothing to get excited about.

These 200 mls still have a 6 month use .
I’m only half way through a Watermint and it’s well over 6 months.
I must use way too much then because I use a 200ml pot in around 4-5 months! Admittedly it’s in the summer when I’m using my Ultrasun daily and I do like to give my face a good massage with the balm…

Was that the 200ml balm with the toner and PCMC TSV? I think that’s where all the old stock issues came from 😂I got the Watermint then and there was a subtle fragrance but nothing to get excited about.
Yes, it was.

These 200 mls still have a 6 month use .
I’m only half way through a Watermint and it’s well over 6 months.
200 ml last way longer and only because there is a "six months after opening shelf life" doesn't mean the product will be off a day after these six months.

Did you see the reviews?

Latest posts

Back