2 large Yankee jars for £16.99!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had an email saying the sandalwood vanilla candle I ordered was out of stock :( however would it be ok if they replaced it with a beach wood candle instead , I love Beach wood and it wasn't part of the original offer so im vey happy :D.

I suggest everyone check there emails just in case.

If anyone has a Home store and more shop near by they have the last TSV there (the 12 piece house gift set), Can only find the Irish website but I know there are stores in England so mayb worth a look , they also have a lot of the Xmas large jars for half price.

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/samp...ail&utm_term=0_cad7275c3a-8c50d58cc1-85229017

I was in my local one last Saturday & got some really good bargains for pressies as I'm not overly fond of Yankee myself,preferring the more natural soy candles.

Still,they had lots on offer & the queues were endless,people's baskets were heaving with Yankees.

I must admit that I treated myself to one,Christmas Rose,it's lovely & bit more subtle than some of the other Christmas scents.

All the Christmas themed large jars were priced at 13.25 euros which is really good value,approx 11 pounds.

My sparking lemon and salted caramels arrived today - both smell gorgeous but I cannot light a new one until I finish my current Fluffy Towels!

I already have loads of 1/2 used ones and I MUST be good.

But then my local market had some large jar Christmas Rose for £10 each so it would have been rude not too buy a couple, so maybe they should be next in the queue......

Mine arrived yesterday and I've just lit Lake Sunset - lovely! This is the first time that I've used a jar candle so I'm interested to see how good the scent throw is from it, I've been really disappointed with the votives and find the melts much better.

Only one problem! I'd ordered a November Rain and River Valley as gifts but I really like the smell of River Valley!!! I'd ordered 2 Lake Sunsets for myself so do I really need a third large jar? ;)

Mine arrived yesterday and I've just lit Lake Sunset - lovely! This is the first time that I've used a jar candle so I'm interested to see how good the scent throw is from it, I've been really disappointed with the votives and find the melts much better.

Only one problem! I'd ordered a November Rain and River Valley as gifts but I really like the smell of River Valley!!! I'd ordered 2 Lake Sunsets for myself so do I really need a third large jar? ;)

Erm.........yes you do:mysmilie_12:

Mine came yesterday. I lit Beach wood last night , its a very unusual fragrance, has a stronger smell when lit than it does just smelling the jar. November rain is very different to what I was expecting but I do like it will try that tonight. Many thanks for this it was a great bargain x

You can cut up the votives and use them as melts.

Latest posts

Back