Did anyone tape the Elemis show this afternoon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bluebell

Registered Shopper
Did anyone tape the Elemis show this afternoon?
I saw the promo for the Fran Wilson kit, not the Hot Pick Promo but the one that was the presenters choice and I was sure at the time it said £27.40 instead of £29.40 and wondered if anyone else saw it?
I have been trying to catch it since but havent seen it as I watched Strictly and am watching Frost now.
Would appreciate if someone could let me know.

When they first showed the Fran Wilson in the 1am show they had the price wrong and had to make an apology, could be that the clip has the wrong price too.

When they first showed the Fran Wilson in the 1am show they had the price wrong and had to make an apology, could be that the clip has the wrong price too.

Thanks so much Sazza, I was sure it was wrong, I know its only £2 but I do feel if they show the wrong price they should honour it and forget apologising, if you go into a shop and they have the wrong price tag on something they have to give you it at the lower price.

Never mind though it is a great bargain, am tempted to buy another one for my SIL but I better not

Thanks so much Sazza, I was sure it was wrong, I know its only £2 but I do feel if they show the wrong price they should honour it and forget apologising, if you go into a shop and they have the wrong price tag on something they have to give you it at the lower price.

Never mind though it is a great bargain, am tempted to buy another one for my SIL but I better not
Actually a shop is not obliged to sell you an item if it has the incorrect price tag.......a price label is an 'invitation to treat' and the store can refuse to sell you the item at the price shown.That many places will honour the mistake is down to customer service on their part.

Actually a shop is not obliged to sell you an item if it has the incorrect price tag.......a price label is an 'invitation to treat' and the store can refuse to sell you the item at the price shown.That many places will honour the mistake is down to customer service on their part

The skill lies in homing in on the store assistant least likely to recognise the error :54:

Actually a shop is not obliged to sell you an item if it has the incorrect price tag.......a price label is an 'invitation to treat' and the store can refuse to sell you the item at the price shown.That many places will honour the mistake is down to customer service on their part.

Thanks for the info sweetpea, I have worked in lots of retail outlets and it has always been the case that the customer has got the item at the cheaper price if the price ticket was wrong.

Latest posts

Back