Slendertone Face TSV 10/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks for all the references Ian, really helpful!

Another pricey beauty TSV!

How exactly is this appropriate for a show entitled Beauty Tools and Accessories GIFTS, firstly I cant see many women or men appreciating someone buying them this , and the fact the price will be way over £100 its hardly a stocking filler or teachers gift is it, of course it would be perfect for your present draw just in case someone pops round and you've forgotten to buy them something:mysmilie_59:

How exactly is this appropriate for a show entitled Beauty Tools and Accessories GIFTS, firstly I cant see many women or men appreciating someone buying them this , and the fact the price will be way over £100 its hardly a stocking filler or teachers gift is it, of course it would be perfect for your present draw just in case someone pops round and you've forgotten to buy them something:mysmilie_59:

So many items that appear in gift shows are not items I would want to be given!!!

There will probably be a newer version out next year so shifting this old stock on the Qvc customers like they do with the Apple products.

Latest posts

Back