Kipling Toleene Wristlet bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

DMS

Registered Shopper
I caught the very beginning of this show when it was TSV day last week and saw what looked like a beautiful light silver wristlet bag from Kipling so ordered it. Well, today, it has finally arrived and am really not sure what to think about it. It is 'GREY' with silvery tones, PLUS where is the WRISTLET part? not inside the bag and you certainly cannot convert the long across body strap. I telephoned QVC who said they will 'look into it'

I think i saw this one demonstrated and Julia tried for quite a while to adjust and reposition the strap to make it into a wristlet bag. She gave up in the end and said something along the lines of, forget about the wristlet part and think more along the lines of the bag being a cross body one.

I think i saw this one demonstrated and Julia tried for quite a while to adjust and reposition the strap to make it into a wristlet bag. She gave up in the end and said something along the lines of, forget about the wristlet part and think more along the lines of the bag being a cross body one.

Well, if that is the case, then they should describe it as a cross body etc and not a wristlet... misdescription here and QVC should be refunding the cost of P&P BOTH ways as it was ordered specifically as it was a supposed Wristlet bag. Just viewed the video they have and you can clearly see that the bag showing looks like Silver and is very pretty yet mine is a drab grey......

I liked the look of that too but after seeing the video i couldnt figure out how to change it.
If you really loved it you could always use the strap off something else but as you are underwhelmed by the colour as well then I would def. work the 'misleading sales' angle for your P&P refund

Yes, will definitely do that.... I don't know what to think of QVC anymore - I hardly ever order anymore, only had a few items this year but I also ordered last night the Cozee Home set (before this bag arrived) and am worried now that this too will disappointing. I have been reading up on the Kipling Priska TSV and a lot of people are complaining about the colours being so different on screen to how they actually are.

I fancied this (from the title) as I've always wanted kipling to do a small bag with a removable crossbody strap and removable wristlet - but not found one so far.

Luckily (?) i wasn't inspired by any of the colour options available on this one - so didn;t go for it (tried to find other colour options on the web , but couldn't find toleene anywhere)

If you return it under the DSR then at least you get your p&p refunded.

the Vecka mixte looks really nice but but the strap looks too long to be a wristlet and too short to be a decent shoulder bag. You also can't remove the strap altogether which is a little silly. it's like the brain department took the day off when they thought up this one. the bag is excellent but little if no thought to how people can use it

. . . . I have been reading up on the Kipling Priska TSV and a lot of people are complaining about the colours being so different on screen to how they actually are.

I'm not sure Q can be blamed for the colour on people's TV sets being set differently from the "standard" television production settings. Nowadays viewers have so many options for TV providers, sets, boxes etc., all of which have their own colour settings - the button on my TV remote that changes the settings from "natural", to sport, to film etc changes the colours dramatically. Along with all of us seeing colour slightly differently from other people and setting our TVs for what we ourselves see, it's a miracle that any colours come across remotely similar by the time the picture reaches our living rooms! The presenters are aware that TV lighting can change colours a bit, which is why they always tell us that this is "much more green than it looks on the screen", but until we actually receive the bag it's not possible to tell what colour it really is.

Yes, will definitely do that.... I don't know what to think of QVC anymore - I hardly ever order anymore, only had a few items this year but I also ordered last night the Cozee Home set (before this bag arrived) and am worried now that this too will disappointing. I have been reading up on the Kipling Priska TSV and a lot of people are complaining about the colours being so different on screen to how they actually are.

No way!! Well my black one looks black to me....

Products ARE deceptive on screen, particularly colours and the size of jewellery. Many's the time I've been 'stung' by a jewellery item that looks a fair size on the screen, but in reality has been smaller than a pin-head. Clever magnification and studio lighting that shows colours brighter than they are, I always now take into consideration.

Can't be true! This is the second most trusted brand in the UK, remember!!

Latest posts

Back