It's all the same to Jill Franks!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Caught a bit of the "M" by Mark fashion show with JF. She was giving the sizes - she gave the 3xl size of one top as being 51" then the following top in 3xl as 42". She then said to him that is what she loves about his designs, you can just buy your size because they are true to size!!! Which size Jill - should I buy 5l or 42 if I am a 3xl? You could not just order 3xl without knowing the inches and they are not consistent. When they showed a kaftan type top he was saying - when he could get a word in - that the sides were stitched so you don't show off your chest from the side. She prattled on - obviously hadn't been listening to a word he said, about when she went to try on a kaftan type top once and it was open at the sides so she would have shown everything she had. Whilst the guest is talking she is obviously just thinking about what he is going to say next - or not thinking - just waiting to gabble on.

About time she took a very very long holiday, I'm fed up of switching on Q in the evenings and she is a permanent fixture.

Caught a bit of the "M" by Mark fashion show with JF. She was giving the sizes - she gave the 3xl size of one top as being 51" then the following top in 3xl as 42". She then said to him that is what she loves about his designs, you can just buy your size because they are true to size!!! Which size Jill - should I buy 5l or 42 if I am a 3xl? You could not just order 3xl without knowing the inches and they are not consistent. When they showed a kaftan type top he was saying - when he could get a word in - that the sides were stitched so you don't show off your chest from the side. She prattled on - obviously hadn't been listening to a word he said, about when she went to try on a kaftan type top once and it was open at the sides so she would have shown everything she had. Whilst the guest is talking she is obviously just thinking about what he is going to say next - or not thinking - just waiting to gabble on.

This is a very bad trait of hers, and sometimes is so blindingly obvious, particularly when she looks at the monitor so often, and you can tell it hasn't registered with her what the guest has said. Her 'yep, yep, yep' is her standby, then she speaks as though its word for word whats coming through her earpiece, and then its a question said in another way which the guest has just answered. Infuriating !

She prattled on - obviously hadn't been listening to a word he said, about when she went to try on a kaftan type top once and it was open at the sides so she would have shown everything she had.

Shown everything she had? - not very much at all then.........

Latest posts

Back