Yankee candle electric tart burner - £19.76 plus postage advanced orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finally one on its own. It is the one without the removable top but it works fine.
http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...t.703152.html?sc=[Ljava.lang.String;@15881588

This was on air last night but wasn't on advanced orders on air but said advanced orders online , so mayb worth ringing the call centre and asking about it.
I went for the Santa one this morning. I thought it was good value with the tarts. I suppose I didn't think about all year use.....

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-...c=702953-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-702953

I have an Xmas electric tart warmer I use all year round , I place it in the corner behind the TV so its not on show but fragrances the whole room , because unlike a normal burner with a tea light there not really an item that has to be on show as the don't give an light.

That's a good idea! I will be able to keep it hidden. I have a normal melt (tart) warmer but I don't like the tea lights. I like the idea of it staying on a while. Looking forward to receiving it - hopefully soon.

Is it a problem removing the wax from this type of burner ? I have the one with the separate dish which I just pop into the freezer for 5 minutes and then the wax just slips out but you couldn`t put one of these into a freezer. I was looking for one as a gift for my daughter in law but the ones with the little dish are scarce.

I remember when this electric tart warmer was part of a tsv and Micaela said to remove the wax you had to tip it into a bin with a plastic bag in it, tbh it sounded dangerous to me, in the past people on here have said you can get round silicon dishes to put in it and melt the tart in that instead of directly into the warmer its self.

If you place it behind the TV make sure you can access the socket to switch it on and off. Mine is in a not so accessible place so I have one of those plugs with a remote (type of energy saver thingy) and I just click on the remote control to switch it on and off.

I remember when this electric tart warmer was part of a tsv and Micaela said to remove the wax you had to tip it into a bin with a plastic bag in it, tbh it sounded dangerous to me, in the past people on here have said you can get round silicon dishes to put in it and melt the tart in that instead of directly into the warmer its self.
Yes I have this one and I use silicon muffin cases. The advantage is that I have several muffin cases with different melts in them and i can swop them round. Some people have been using old mince pie foil cases with say quarter or half a tart in them.

Having both the santa and a white one without a top, I tried the silicon cake cases with the white one...bit too much faffing about for me... but....if you turn the burner on for a short while ( probably just a minute or 2 I havent timed it,..you need to judge for yourself), you can slide the old wax out, wipe with a piece of kitchen towel, pop a new tart on and voila..sorted :mysmilie_14:
Dont leave it until its really melted or its way too hot..just leave it till very slightly warm, enough to melt the tart a tad and it comes out easy with a slight push on one edge.

Latest posts

Back