I like Qvc Because ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like QVC for introducing me to products you never see on "my" highstreet. I like the fact that gadgets are explained - something you def dont get on the highstreet. The 30day mbg is a bonus and the customer service has always been good in my experience. I like to have it on for the "company", so to speak. Working from home can be a bit lonely and I do miss the social side of being in the workplace. I think for me it keeps me in the loop as to what is new or fashionable etc. I would def miss it if I didnt have it! Love this forum too!:heart:

I think I can say that generally I prefer participating in the threads about specific products that I'm potentially interested in and enjoy discussing/reading about the item's pros and cons before buying. I'm not that engaged with QVC to have strong views about whether or not they are a great company, so tend to avoid those threads. Personally, I don't like the way that QVC is currently trying to reposition itself as a quasi-celebrity lifestyle brand but that just means I watch less as clearly I'm not their target customer. I just spend my money else where. I still like enough of QVCs wares to keep abreast of what they sell, in the same way, I look at a dozen or so other retailers.

It has introduced me to new brands and in the beginning I was happy to buy from them
Then I found this forum so that was good.
Now it forces me to get off my arse and have a look in the shops so I get more exercise so that's good too

Latest posts

Back