Mutton , lamb OH NO!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I had to smile when 'Ms Bibi Jingle Jangle' said 'we don't want to look like 'mutton dressed as lamb' OH NOOOOOOOOO we NEVER!

Love the trailer film tho' of the ladies in Holland & that lovely place on the beach near The Hague---the name we non Dutch can never pronounce!

Haha! I have to say, when I flicked on this morning I had to do a double take. Is she mahogany?!! I don't like the jewellery so I never watch the shows, but from what I have seen of her she seems very nice.

I've never bought any Bibi, it seems incredibly overpriced for what it is, although the designs are lovely. I like watching the shows though, except the woman always says ****** "cherosky," whatever that is. It's maddening. If you're on telly selling something that's full of Swarovski crystals, it's probably a good idea to have any idea how to say the word...

Her tan had me cracking up last night, her hands were a completely different shade to the rest of her!

Also, she could do with being a little less heavy handed with the eyeliner, would be far more flattering.

I don't know about her face - she hides behind a curtain of hair, but her hands could have belonged to a 90 year old lady. Is her day-time job Consultant Advisor on TOWIE ???

I like her, she's quite funny, doesn't take herself too seriously.

yes, I like her too, she makes me smile with her "it's all singing and dancing"..."all rock n roll"..."little bit edgy" and of course.."jingle jangle". I think that she is a real laugh and very easy to work alongside. Yes, I like watching her.

Latest posts

Back