Decleor Fiona..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
just heard her boasting about how good her skin is due to Decleor products being so fantastic.
Well it's not actually.For a woman her age (mid 30's I believe) it's not that good.Her forehead is wrinkly and her skin is ok that's all.
I am so sick of these claims.
Pitch her against 100 other 30 somethings and I reckon no-one would pick her out as the one with the unlimited supply of high end skincare products.:33:

Fiona has always had a lined forehead, I assume it is hereditary.

I have met Fiona a couple of times and her skin is really lovely, it is so clear, plump and healthy.

Fiona has always had a lined forehead, I assume it is hereditary.

I have met Fiona a couple of times and her skin is really lovely, it is so clear, plump and healthy.
I just compare her with my 37 yr old sister and to me there is no comparison...my sis looks a decade younger!

I just compare her with my 37 yr old sister and to me there is no comparison...my sis looks a decade younger!

I have 2 sisters who are in their mid to late 30s and to me Fiona looks in their age group.

Your sis must be one of the lucky ones who doesn't look as old as she is.

I actually asked my hubby tonight what age he thought she was & he replied about 44 or so.
Must say if I didn't know,I would say the same.My dds are nearly 34 & 32 & they look years younger than Fiona.
She does seem like a lovely person though & she certainly knows her stuff :1:

Fiona's on the telly, done up for the lights and only those that have seen her in the flesh can tell what her skin is really like.

Keeley from Elemis looks grey to me. Andrew from Gatineau has so many lines on his forehead he could use it to write a letter to Mum. Liz Earle looks radiant - apart from the eyebags - because she is filmed through a net curtain and the woman from Clientele is SCARY white. Sam from Gale Hayman looks like she's spent a week on the booze. Lee from Philosophy looks like he's been sprayed alongside the garden fence and the woman from Freeze 24 - well that works as she looks stiff as a board.

It's all slap. We pays our money, takes our choice and Mother Nature - along with the grub, booze and fags decides!

How beautifully put (plse excuse the pun!)

Fiona's on the telly, done up for the lights and only those that have seen her in the flesh can tell what her skin is really like.

Keeley from Elemis looks grey to me. Andrew from Gatineau has so many lines on his forehead he could use it to write a letter to Mum. Liz Earle looks radiant - apart from the eyebags - because she is filmed through a net curtain and the woman from Clientele is SCARY white. Sam from Gale Hayman looks like she's spent a week on the booze. Lee from Philosophy looks like he's been sprayed alongside the garden fence and the woman from Freeze 24 - well that works as she looks stiff as a board.

It's all slap. We pays our money, takes our choice and Mother Nature - along with the grub, booze and fags decides!

How true Snuffles! How very true. I reckon you could slap goose grease or some £100 fancy cream and still get the same results. Its just the texture and perfume that are the difference in the end.

not to be rude, but i think fiona is a little heavier than she could be which is added to by cameras which makes a person look older than they are. her skin looks fine to me, and certainly has never put me OFF buying decleor - i just find the products abit rich for me. probably being a bit thick here, but is that true about LE?

I've been reading this while watching her appearance last night (recorded) and I think what I have always thought - that Fiona has lovely, smooth skin. Those are not wrinkles on her forehead they are expression lines! It's because she has an animated face that actually moves! I realise that some people are so Botox-ed they can no longer move their eyebrows, but surely we haven't come so far as not to recognise expression lines any more?! Give the lady a break - she looks just lovely!

I've been reading this while watching her appearance last night (recorded) and I think what I have always thought - that Fiona has lovely, smooth skin. Those are not wrinkles on her forehead they are expression lines! It's because she has an animated face that actually moves! I realise that some people are so Botox-ed they can no longer move their eyebrows, but surely we haven't come so far as not to recognise expression lines any more?! Give the lady a break - she looks just lovely!

i was on the tube the other day and saw a new poster ad for a cosmetic surgery place which modelled a woman who was beautiful but obviously enhanced. i know they often show big boobs or a nipped in waist, but i thought it was interesting that when i saw this photo, it was very obvious that she was very fake looking...very american looking...i think we have turned a corner and the world is a-changing...

Fiona has recently had a baby I think and for anyone with a new baby your permanently frowning, I know i did !
I think she has great skin and looks fresh , healthy and a typical mom in her late 30s.
Whilst we are on guests, I have to say that the woman from Kipling annoys the hell out of me the way she whitters on and keeps blinking her eyes when she talks. I agree with the lady who said that the Gale Hayman woman looks like she has been on a session . As im feeling rather bitchy :54: Alex from L`Occitane has a funny mouth and irritates me with her soap slopping, I absolutely can not stand Susy Bjontegard or the folly woman and Basso looks like a slob.
:31::20::42::32:

Just to clarify as I was not being bitchy!
Fiona is a lovely attractive real woman, her skin is fine but not that fantastic for her 30 something years,which it should be if we believe the hype.
The point I was trying to make is that Decleor ,Elemis,Gatineau etc make all these fantastic claims about how if you use their products we will have soft,plump, wrinkle free, dewy skin with closed pores, no eye bags, perfect decollete etc etc
It just irritates me that the damn stuff is so expensive,probably doesn't make much more difference than lower priced products, and yes, lifestyle and good genes play a much bigger part in how we look.

Just to clarify as I was not being bitchy!
Fiona is a lovely attractive real woman, her skin is fine but not that fantastic for her 30 something years,which it should be if we believe the hype.
The point I was trying to make is that Decleor ,Elemis,Gatineau etc make all these fantastic claims about how if you use their products we will have soft,plump, wrinkle free, dewy skin with closed pores, no eye bags, perfect decollete etc etc
It just irritates me that the damn stuff is so expensive,probably doesn't make much more difference than lower priced products, and yes, lifestyle and good genes play a much bigger part in how we look.

I agree and totally understand your point.

I think Fiona is lovely and smiley and has nice skin and explains Decleor products so very well - she clearly loves her job.

But does she fare better than other women of a similar age who don't use masses of expensive sophisticated skincare - I think not.

If anything she is a good advert for not being product obsessed as a very complex routine clearly doesn't mkae that much difference.

Mind you if my skin was as glowy and dewy and plumped up as hers I would probably feel much better.

Fiona has recently had a baby I think and for anyone with a new baby your permanently frowning, I know i did !
I think she has great skin and looks fresh , healthy and a typical mom in her late 30s.
Whilst we are on guests, I have to say that the woman from Kipling annoys the hell out of me the way she whitters on and keeps blinking her eyes when she talks. I agree with the lady who said that the Gale Hayman woman looks like she has been on a session . As im feeling rather bitchy :54: Alex from L`Occitane has a funny mouth and irritates me with her soap slopping, I absolutely can not stand Susy Bjontegard or the folly woman and Basso looks like a slob.
:31::20::42::32:

Goodness!:52::31: Feel better now?:3:

Well said :clap:

I feel great already but as others comment then i thought i would add my 10 p worth :22:

someone who always looks great is the korner woman...have been v tempted to try the range as a result, but the price was just a little too high...

Latest posts

Back