Kimmy?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Totally Loopy Lou

Registered Shopper
Hallo!
I know there was a thread started on this subject on her last visit and I promise that I am not asking to gossip BUT am I the only one who thinks Kim Mendelson (of Kim and Co fame!) is pregnant?! When she presented a show late on Friday evening (I think) with Jilly I am certain she is...

She was wearing a plum coloured fairly fitted dress and had got a real bump (neat but definitely there!). She hadn't just put on a little bit of tummy, I'm sure. And spent whole show pulling the dress away from her middle and putting her arms over the area as if she didn't want it filmed...

Really pleased for her if she is having a baby - she is good-crazy and would make nice mummy! X

It was my thread a while back, some agreed with me, and some didn't. I thought I was wrong on her last visit but this visit I am wondering again!

It doesn't seem to have grown since the last visit, my money's on MAS (middle aged spread).

Oh gosh hope it's nothing health related and is for a happy reason :) If it is 'MAS' (fear I may be getting a touch of that and I'm nowhere near Middle aged yet!) then that makes her more human. Will just have to wait and see. Really not a fan of the clothes at all but it does impress me how passionate she is about them...!

I noticed this too, and thought it was weight gain rather than pregnancy. I always think how slim she looks normally. Hope all is well with her. Hasn't she already got a daughter?

I like the fact that Kim rarely mentions her family. She occasionally talks about her mum being an artist and encouraging her. Mind you her non-stop reeling off the colours, sizes, and MontrealCanada/thankyoufornoticing doesn't allow time for anecdotes, bless her!

I like Kim's presenting style. Much to my surprise I have several of her dresses. Currently been wearing a shift dress with a turtleneck sweater underneath and black leggings. They wash so easily that I feel I can wear them down to the tip and also to the allotment.
I also wear them on holiday as they dripdry in the shower and can be worn dressed up or in the day time.

I like the fact that Kim rarely mentions her family. She occasionally talks about her mum being an artist and encouraging her. Mind you her non-stop reeling off the colours, sizes, and MontrealCanada/thankyoufornoticing doesn't allow time for anecdotes, bless her!

How right you are, all Kim seem to do " between giggles" is repeat herself parrot fashion....

I took note of the bump after Weathergirl's thread and I don't think it's grown so maybe she's just filling out a bit. Funny how we've spotted it in spite of the non cling skimming fabrics (and don't forget you can go up or down a size as well).

For all the giggling I think Kim is all business. If there's any sort of interruption to her flow she barely acknowledges it while fingering the fabrics for the camera and picks up her thread again from where she was. She doesn't come all the way from MontrealCanada to waste a second on anecdotes - hers or anyone elses. But that's her style and I'm not sure I don't prefer it to the faux camaraderie attempted by some others.

I think its just a bit of middle age spread!

Im wondering if Kims first language is french not english? Anyone ever hear her confirm it? I know a french Canadian and he waffles away like she does.

She was very quiet and seemed quite diffident when I saw her at a viewer event years ago. Maybe the waffle is over-compensating, i know I'm prone to this if nervous.

I think its just a bit of middle age spread!

Im wondering if Kims first language is french not english? Anyone ever hear her confirm it? I know a french Canadian and he waffles away like she does.

If I were a betting person I would say French may be her first language. She talks so fast and almost "chews up" her sentences sometimes.

According to her website she graduated in 1982, so guessing her age based on that I think it's probably middle age spread. She does look younger though and although her designs aren't for me she generally looks good.

I like Kim's presenting style. Much to my surprise I have several of her dresses. Currently been wearing a shift dress with a turtleneck sweater underneath and black leggings. They wash so easily that I feel I can wear them down to the tip and also to the allotment.
I also wear them on holiday as they dripdry in the shower and can be worn dressed up or in the day time.

I also love Kim's range and my wardrobe is full of them. I also wear them with Kim's leggings or with Diane Gilman jeans.

Added bonus is the colours don't fade. Here if you put the washing out on the line, you have to turn everything inside out as the sun bleaches out the colour very quickly, especially with cotton. But Kim's tops keep their colour without being turned inside out.

Latest posts

Back