Molton Brown

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Rumour has It Molton Brown Is to return to QVC , I really hope they do, I see there are some Molton Brown products already on QVC usa , I do hope they bring Jill Goldsmith back as the guest, she was a brilliant and puts some of the guests today to shame. The Molton Brown TSV 's especially there Xmas ones were amazing , soo much better than L'Occitane.

i heard that ages ago and if they come back it be the same price as in the shops & tsvs will be about the same price as loccitane ect

Most people don't have Molton Brown shops near by so suits me fine and im sure if there successful they will have some great Tsv's again :D

Oh I do hope so, I have really missed it and despite what the other sellers say on QVC, the Molton Brown one was THE ONE to look forward to - with Jill (I think her name was) describing all the aromas, some of them made me laugh - I wonder if they will bring her back too.

Would love to see molton brown back. I still treat myself to the odd bottle at this time of year.

I really hope you are right Autumn. I love Molton Brown but can't afford to pay the prices in the stores. T

well i doubt Jill Goldsmith will be doing it, it will be someone new i feel but the prices have gone up sooo much £18 for a 300ml shower gel is more than most and the TSV prices will be like nearly £50 then postage on top i feel thats if they even do any now

i just cant see it lasting very long

If/When Molton Brown comes back it will be L'Occitane that suffers as they were always second best and when Molton Brown left they took over as the number 1 bath/shower brand on QVC, Having Molton Brown back should hopefully be in the customers favour, as it will mean both brands will have to offer us better deals and prices to get our custom.

I still buy lots of Molton Brown, for both myself and as gifts. I stocked up on the two recent 25% off promotion weekends plus I have an outlet close by too. Doubt I will be buying from QVC if they are only selling at full RRP plus postage but would love the return of a Christmas TSV even if it was priced at £50 (and I reckon Ian is on the mark there).

I still buy Molton Brown because even at High Street prices, you get value for money because it lasts and lasts, and one tiny squirt is plenty to wash your hands, whereas with some of the other brands (I think SBC is one) so much comes out at each squirt it's not as good a bargain as it seems. Luckily we have a Binns nearby that stocks it so the only time I'd buy if QVC prices are the same as the shops is TSVs - if it's what I use. But I've missed them and Loccitaine just doesn't match up. I hope Jill whoever comes back - she was excellent.

I always looked forward to the Molton Brown TSV's. They also did nice make up sets, which I loved. Don't think they do the make up in the stores now, but as I don't go in them I am not sure.

I personally prefer L'Occitane to Molton Brown. The fragrance of the Molton Brown shower gels got boring and I prefer L'Occitane Rose Quattre Reinnes and Verbena, plus the limited edition ones they do to the Blissful Templetrees etc that Molton Brown do. I also think the L'Occitane liquid soap knocks spots off the Molton Brown hand washes. The hand lotion MB do is not a patch on the L'Occitane handcreams. It was only make up and skincare where MB may have had the edge, but the latter didn't really suit my skin.

All L'Occitane need to do to up their game is to widen their range and deals on Q to cover the other treats they have in their stores. Look what happens when they do mens sets, and Bonne Mere soap sets with dish. They fly out and then the new stock sells out. The honey set sold out last night too. The TSV's are sometimes boring and same -old- but to my memory the MB ones were too, only in regular sizes and cheaper.

I just did a quick google on Jill Goldsmith Molton Brown and sadly she won't be back - she's got a training consultancy now.
LinkedIn lists her QVC presenting as an experience she's now passing on to her students.

Wouldn't that be fantastic?????? I am a big L'Occitane fan but really love MB as well. When they were both on Q my shower gel stock pile got really out of control! I tend to buy MB in the January sales. I have always thought that in general Q sells at RRP when you add in the postage so for odd bits you may as well buy locally. The TSVs are the HUGE attraction!!! The MB XMAS one was always terrific, whereas I did not even buy the L'Occitane one this year (I amazed myself!!!!).

I will be honest and say I doubt it.

They have about 6 products on QVC, they appeared some months back there for the Best of British thing they do. SpaceNK have products on QVC US since last year yet they have never appeared on QVC UK.

Molton Brown are full of cheap SLS anyway, we have gotten wiser since the days they appeared on QVC UK about these. They are owned by a Japanese company, who do not close shops even though we have said no one is ever in them. I mean in Belfast we have two stand alone stores and a large counter in House of Fraser.

If and I mean if they appeared again the prices would be the same as the stores(look at Bobbi Brown the individual items are all the same price as you buy on a counter, apart from the odd value kit). MB p*ss me off big time, the reason is the big signs appearing in the shop windows SALE! When in fact they have the full size shower gel with a mini bonus size of a shower gel or body lotion, that is not a sale. That is a 50mls size just thrown in.

Their tsvs were great, I've still got some lurking in a cupboard. Molton brown is so expensive these days, but on a positive they are certified cruelty free.

I remember the excitement of MB's Christmas TSVs. I do miss it. On the other hand I have a big storage box full of MB. L'Occitane goodies that I am determined to shrink! So not good news for my purse or storage if it come back.

An official reply to the question just appeared on the QVC FB Page.

Hi all, we're not stocking Molten Brown or Aveda right now however there is always the potential for these brands to be sold again in future

So no keep your eyes on the TV guide or a announce coming soon. Some woman on their page keeps saying she had it confirmed they would. But has yet to provide proof.

An official reply to the question just appeared on the QVC FB Page.

Hi all, we're not stocking Molten Brown or Aveda right now however there is always the potential for these brands to be sold again in future

So no keep your eyes on the TV guide or a announce coming soon. Some woman on their page keeps saying she had it confirmed they would. But has yet to provide proof.

Tbh half the time the replies on Qvc FB are crap , they have no clue what's going on as they have very little knowledge , that's why most of the time they ask customers to call them up, But the fact they have now said theres always the potential to sell these brands again says to me that its likely they will as with other brands its just an outright NO.

The Boots website now has a reasonable range. Don't know how available it is in stores.

Latest posts

Back