Check Your Orders!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Whatsgoinon?

Registered Shopper
I have placed three orders online a day apart, received the usual email confirmation.

Each item I ordered was an 'In Stock' item...the first arrived very quickly, then thought I would check my QVC Account so see how the others were progressing. One order in process, the other and most expensive order was 'WAITING STOCK'! It was still in stock, the day after I placed the order, according to the website:mysmilie_51:

Phoned Customer Service and was told by the time it had been processed they found it was out of stock. He couldn't tell me if it would be in for Christmas. Left it as it was, then shopped around and got the same item from Tesco Direct £12 cheaper and delivered to store free :mysmilie_59: I then cancelled the QVC order.

They should at least notify you if this happens...I could have left it longer only to find out last minute. So I urge anyone ordering for Christmas, please keep a beady eye on your Account, the confirmation email doesn't necessarily mean the item is in stock!!!

Yes my step mum ordered some Carol Hockman loungewear, hadn't received anything after a fortnight and rang CS, who said they hadn't had enough stock to fulfill orders!! And they still hadn't refunded her the money last time I spoke to her, which was 3.5 weeks after her order.

This is particularly relevant when the presenters are pushing the fact that you can have a Christmas present posted direct to the recipient. If those orders end up on waitlist the buyer won't know unless they check, and the person will think they've been overlooked!

Why oh why do they let themselves down like this on customer service??. It costs nothing to let people know the order cannot be fulfilled and the amount of goodwill it would generate is priceless. I just had a small internet order delivered and had an email delivery confo the next day which would alert me if it had gone awry. I was very impressed.

I regularly log into my account on Q to check all is well, but hardly ever bother on other sites. That should tell them something about the quality of their service which is a real pity. I wonder if they are actually aware of this deficiency or if management just blithely assume all is going well. It strikes me they need to set and monitor a few performance indicators.

That's really lame of them. I've had similar things happen quite a few times, there's some cock-up for whatever reason and they don't bother to inform you and seem to think they're entitled to just keep your money and never send you anything. Disgusting.
One time my mum ordered a netbook, a couple of hundred pounds so hardly a minor purchase, and the courier apparently just decided they couldn't find our house so took it back to the warehouse. Funny, no other company had any problem finding it our place but Q did several times, this being the first one. This was back in the days before we were wise to Q's antics so it was over 3 weeks before we called them to ask what was going on. They just said oh yeah, the guy couldn't find you so brought it back to the warehouse. No notification of what happened, no other attempts to deliver, no asking us how to find out house, no asking if we still wanted it, no nothing. Just oh yeah, you can't have it now, this thing you paid for and were told would be delivered. And funnily enough, NO REFUND. We were absolutely f**king fuming. And once we'd spoken to them and obviously made it clear we were appalled, it still took ages to process the refund. Unbelievable...

It doesn't surprise me, I am glad this site is here, otherwise I might not realize the sneaky things qvc get up to. And it doesn't shock me you found it way cheaper elsewhere. Then you have the likes of CH trashing the competition and talking about how there is no such thing as free p and p elsewhere, when in actual fact, not only do you get free p and p elsewhere but it's way cheaper as well.

Another thing that annoys me is, there was a couple of times, I ordered something and changed my mind, I called back like a half hour to an hour later, to be told I can't cancel because the item has left the warehouse. If they are so quick at leaving the warehouse, then why do they take so long to arrive at my door?

Latest posts

Back