Christmas Music on QVC-Il Divo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Look this is a blatant twist on a Q theme I know (sorry Graham and Sazza) but as my beloved Il Divo are selling on le Q I think I can get away with it.

I have my Yankee Christmas candles burning and my Christmas present drawer open with the contents all set for a-wrapping. I have my Christmas music playing. And tears "literally" rolling down my cheeks. Il Divo are responsible. And Josef Locke (my grandfather's favourite).

Il Divo singing "O Holy Night" has me in floods of tears every time I hear it. And Josef Locke's rendition of O come all ye faithful (Adeste Fideles). Yes the verse in Latin makes it. My Grandad always said his voice covered more than one "range" whatever that means. He said it was rare.

Nostalgic thread, narrowly related to Q. So what are your favourite Christmas songs and why?

Great post WG, I also love "oh holy night" , have Pavarotti singing it and it always makes me cry, and love Adeste Fideles sung by Andrea Bocelli, one of my all time favourites is Greg Lake's "I believe in Father Christmas" I never tire of it for some reason and it takes me back to senior school days, and very happy times, Christmas was so much more enjoyable when you weren't the one doing all the running around!! X

Latest posts

Back