Patrick Kinkade on Bid - 13 and 14 December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral70

Registered Shopper
Patrick Kinkade (the brother of Thomas) is to make a guest appearance on Bid TV on Friday 13 and Saturday 14 December to present exclusive limited editions by his brother Thomas.

I presume this will be with Dirty Peter. Why isn't he on with Lisa Brash?

PatsyK.jpg

Brash must be fuming

if she isn't... she ****** should be

It won't be as authentic had Brash been our artistic guide. Only Lisa offers the experience and vision commensurate with such an occasion.

I can't deny that I'm bitterly disappointed.

It won't be as authentic had Brash been our artistic guide. Only Lisa offers the experience and vision commensurate with such an occasion.

Perhaps Mr. Kinkade will be in the good hands of our other art connoisseur: Steve MacDonald?

With his insight and valuation expertise Mr. Kinkade will be in good company.

God only knows what he'll make of the hooter and Peter Simon's introduction (if he is so unlucky).

Dirty peter only sells art when its a kinkeyyyyyyyyed week etc so i'm a bit put out that he will no doubt get the nod for this special occasion

There's no doubt Lisa would have been the best presenter but they probably needed someone who knew the heart of the Painter of Light, who could bring forth not only the Spirit of Christmas..not only the wonder of the magical painting..the delicious brushwork..the sheer genius of creativity of the universe...etc :D

There's no doubt Lisa would have been the best presenter but they probably needed someone who knew the heart of the Painter of Light, who could bring forth not only the Spirit of Christmas..not only the wonder of the magical painting..the delicious brushwork..the sheer genius of creativity of the universe...etc :D

but lisa finds it "insulting to the memory of thomas" if no one buys

Perhaps Mr. Kinkade will be in the good hands of our other art connoisseur: Steve MacDonald?

With his insight and valuation expertise Mr. Kinkade will be in good company.

God only knows what he'll make of the hooter and Peter Simon's introduction (if he is so unlucky).

I think they will be dressed in dinner suits, the lights subtly dimmed, tasteful classical music in the background.

I'm expecting a night of elegance and panache.

No way, Caroline is selling Kinkade. She just said she's not an expert and feels intimidated by the experts at the galleries.

Poor Lisa, they are besmerching her artistic integrity. That is a clear swipe at her experience and vision.

No way, Caroline is selling Kinkade. She just said she's not an expert and feels intimidated by the experts at the galleries.

Poor Lisa, they are besmerching her artistic integrity. That is a clear swipe at her experience and vision.

Ah yes, but Caroline 'knows what she likes' despite it being a 'considered purchase' :D

"Perhaps you collect Thomas Kinkades and you've got impeccable taste..and you think I haven't got that one"

Ah yes, but Caroline 'knows what she likes' despite it being a 'considered purchase' :D

"Perhaps you collect Thomas Kinkades and you've got impeccable taste..and you think I haven't got that one"

She also said 'look at that there, it looks like a photograph'

With respect Cazza that's a bit of a stretch. There's also some serious head tilting and gurning going on here.

I really can't see these prints being 'handed down from generation to generation' as a precious heirloom; even if there are only 60 of that particular print.

Now she's saying 'It could be that you've just moved house-a friend of mine has just moved into a thatched cottage and finds that his modern artwork just doesn't go!'
I don't know what she's on but it must be strong stuff!!!!!!!!
Get a grip woman.

Now she's saying 'It could be that you've just moved house-a friend of mine has just moved into a thatched cottage and finds that his modern artwork just doesn't go!'
I don't know what she's on but it must be strong stuff!!!!!!!!
Get a grip woman.

It's not often it happens with Frump but I'm guessing she couldn't think of anything more to say about them.

And in fairness she isn't the first person to be struck speechless at the sight of a Kinkade.:mysmilie_59:

It's not often it happens with Frump but I'm guessing she couldn't think of anything more to say about them.

And in fairness she isn't the first person to be struck speechless at the sight of a Kinkade.:mysmilie_59:

I know who won't be at a loss for words when he gets his chance at selling a Kinkade, our own Peter Simon...I'm looking forward to that hour :D

I know who won't be at a loss for words when he gets his chance at selling a Kinkade, our own Peter Simon...I'm looking forward to that hour :D

He could teach most of them a thing or two on how to shift these beautiful artworks.

Except Lisa Brash (of course).

She did well to move as many as she did at that time of day.
I'm hoping that if I say nice things about her she'll introduce me to the friend that's just moved into a thatched cottage, also her friend Fiona for whom she buys presents on seemingly a daily basis and last but not least her one hundred and forty seven godchildren.

She did well to move as many as she did at that time of day.
I'm hoping that if I say nice things about her she'll introduce me to the friend that's just moved into a thatched cottage, also her friend Fiona for whom she buys presents on seemingly a daily basis and last but not least her one hundred and forty seven godchildren.

Ha Ha, oh I know :mysmilie_19:

All that and the endless times she says 'I wish I'd put in a web bid on that earlier'. So forgetful, maybe she got the bends from all that scuba diving :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back