How excited Peter Simon got last night....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
I sat and watched with total disbelief Papa Simon last night... he really was out of control with excitement

I counted him saying at one point 11 "not only" in around 2 minutes introducing us to something "stunning"

He even only got half way through the telephone number sometimes before going off on another sentence....:mysmilie_17:

I sometimes wonder if he has a bet on with someone to see how many "not only" he can get in.

This man is a menace and not only does he need to be stopped, not only do they need to throw away the key, not only does he need to be barred from shopping telly for life

someone on here needs to count the number of 'not onlys' he does on one shift ha ha (not me by the way)

I sat and watched with total disbelief Papa Simon last night... he really was out of control with excitement

I counted him saying at one point 11 "not only" in around 2 minutes introducing us to something "stunning"

He even only got half way through the telephone number sometimes before going off on another sentence....:mysmilie_17:

ABSOLUTELY stunning you mean!...and it usually sounds like "Stonning" ....but as much as I cannot bear Mr Simon, it's this sort of thing I love observing about these channels....cheap low end tat being described as stunning, opulent, exquisite, exclusive - and then on the odd occassion where they get something to sell with a brand name that you've actually heard of, and is still available in the shops in their original form (so I don't mean Ingersoll or Vivitar) they go into raptures and pretty much tell us not to touch the unbranded stuff! And with the likes of Ingersoll et al they bang on about the heritage oblivious to the fact that it has long gone since the company sold out to some shoddy operation in the far east!

ABSOLUTELY stunning you mean!...and it usually sounds like "Stonning" ....but as much as I cannot bear Mr Simon, it's this sort of thing I love observing about these channels....cheap low end tat being described as stunning, opulent, exquisite, exclusive - and then on the odd occassion where they get something to sell with a brand name that you've actually heard of, and is still available in the shops in their original form (so I don't mean Ingersoll or Vivitar) they go into raptures and pretty much tell us not to touch the unbranded stuff! And with the likes of Ingersoll et al they bang on about the heritage oblivious to the fact that it has long gone since the company sold out to some shoddy operation in the far east!

"and at that kind of buy"

What the ****** ell does that even mean, it's just a non sentance

You forgot 'decadent' the new default adjective from James Russell.

'' now we have lost our shirts here, well done, well done at home, 0904 251 absolutely stunning, Beryl from Hull, Jean from Cockermouth a very merry Christmas from myself and the team''

I don't get why he needs to portray that they are losing money (when they obviously are not)

you'd never see that kind of nonsense on qvc, even if the item is cheap/discounted

Latest posts

Back