Diane Gilman / Catherine Huntley hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
I might tune in to watch that. Slightly odd pairing. I wonder if C Huntley will be all treacly and saccharine and if Diane Gilman will be still afraid to look straight into the camera?! Maybe Diane Gilman's done a Lulu and had another surgical procedure! lololol

Most annoying combo. Don't like CH at the best of times and really cant listen to DGs voice - drives me nuts!

Er, whats wrong with her voice? I know she gets a hard time on this forum ( for reasons I dont understand tbh) but she seems quite normal to me, easy enough to listen to, at least she doesnt screech and shout like some. What am I not seeing? :mysmilie_506:

Chuntley spends most of her time either going on about how "amazing" qvc are with rehearsed spiel about qvc being the "original shopping channel" etc, or talking about herself, with her false modesty of pretending how much she hates her so called "lumps a bumps" in or telling us how "bad" she thinks she looks in order to get compliments so she can then go "awww" if she does ever talk about the product it is to endlessly gush about how "soooooooo special" something is, and a story about how she went to some other retailer,and told them, they aren't as good as the mighty qvc. As For DG, she will be just going on about Baby Boomers all the time. Not really a good combo.

Chuntley spends most of her time either going on about how "amazing" qvc are with rehearsed spiel about qvc being the "original shopping channel" etc, or talking about herself, with her false modesty of pretending how much she hates her so called "lumps a bumps" in or telling us how "bad" she thinks she looks in order to get compliments so she can then go "awww" if she does ever talk about the product it is to endlessly gush about how "soooooooo special" something is, and a story about how she went to some other retailer,and told them, they aren't as good as the mighty qvc. As For DG, she will be just going on about Baby Boomers all the time. Not really a good combo.

I take it you dont like her presenting style then! LOL
The original comment was about her voice though and I think its quite pleasing - but not necessarily what "it" (the voice) says.
Now DG's voice is, imo, monotonous and I find it a tv turn off.

Latest posts

Back