"its live.. From London... The award winning... Peter Simon.."

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stunning!

Registered Shopper
Santa's little helper...Peter Simon

I do admire Papa Simon's introduction to his show... its like he's the opening act at the London Palladium... not about to sell some stuff that Del Boy would turn down......:mysmilie_17:

What could be an idea is to play

'Peters Bull$hit Bingo' - ticking off all those words and phrases he says (or starts and can never finish) each and every shift.

Delicious!

What could be an idea is to play

'Peters Bull$hit Bingo' - ticking off all those words and phrases he says (or starts and can never finish) each and every shift.

Delicious!

wow what a good idea i think i will now try and compile a list of 90 peter simon sayings which deserves a thread
all of its own ha ha

I'd like to remind forum members that according to Peter Simon the wonderful Mike Mason was once up for a Variety Club of Great Britain Award.

Despite some thorough research it's still unclear what category or even year he was nominated but it's rumoured he came a very respectable third to Duncan Norvelle and the great Bernie Clifton.

duncan.jpgbernie.jpgthird.jpg

I'd like to remind forum members that according to Peter Simon the wonderful Mike Mason was once up for a Variety Club of Great Britain Award.

Despite some thorough research it's still unclear what category or even year he was nominated but it's rumoured he came a very respectable third to Duncan Norvelle and the great Bernie Clifton.

View attachment 9814View attachment 9815View attachment 9816

He really has rubbed shoulders with some of the greats hasn't he? Probably not just shoulders either nudge nudge wink wink

So many rumours, so few facts :wonder:

He really has rubbed shoulders with some of the greats hasn't he? Probably not just shoulders either nudge nudge wink wink

So many rumours, so few facts :wonder:

Momma were you aware that Mike Mason appeared as a child on the 1970's ATV Talent show 'New Faces'?

Sadly it didn't go well. His act of guessing what Amp a selection of fuses were blindfolded didn't impress the judges but it did set him on the road to a successful career as an electrician.

Momma were you aware that Mike Mason appeared as a child on the 1970's ATV Talent show 'New Faces'?

Sadly it didn't go well. His act of guessing what Amp a selection of fuses were blindfolded didn't impress the judges but it did set him on the road to a successful career as an electrician.

So he put the Amp in Ch.......Amp?

Latest posts

Back