Sally Jaxx

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sally's last clothing selection was limited edition and one off creations from Luxury-BangKok™ clothing division.

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

I hear rumours that a few of her new designs have already been leaked.

Print1.JPGprint2.JPGprint3.JPG

As everyone knows i'm such a huge sally fan, i'm sure you will be surprised to find that she is a menace to women's purses across the uk

she exists solely to dress the elderly in whatever she can get a mark up on.

She is such an expert that everything is for everyone... especially when a size has sold out (that sit up management have alot to answer for)

Ha Ha :mysmilie_14:

I hear rumours that a few of her new designs have already been leaked.

View attachment 9866View attachment 9867View attachment 9868

ooh I must get me some of this
I fancy the animal print all in one catsuit. I could dress it up, dress it down, wear it on the school run or to the corner shop to pick up my voddy and fags
I'd team it with a few tasteful medallions to emphasise my decollataire. I'd layer my fake crystal base metal bracelets, rings and earrings as well for added sparkle. I think some Cringles might complete my look or maybe some shiny Goldigga boots and if it's chilly I'd match it with the animal print faux fur coat Lisa sold the other night. Of course, I wouldn't dream of not having a Rozzer Benini bag with it! And obviously I'd drench myself in Sexxy Shoo before I went out, I also fancy scraping all my hair up tight into a chav facelift with a huge quiff on top à la Sally Jacks........nice!

As everyone knows i'm such a huge sally fan, i'm sure you will be surprised to find that she is a menace to women's purses across the uk

she exists solely to dress the elderly in whatever she can get a mark up on.

She is such an expert that everything is for everyone... especially when a size has sold out (that sit up management have alot to answer for)

oh yes mr tom, everything is for everyone when it comes to fashion whatever your age or size
'you can wear this if you're 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's'
'size 32 has sold out, if you're a smaller 32 try the size 10, it's got plenty of give'

ooh I must get me some of this
I fancy the animal print all in one catsuit. I could dress it up, dress it down, wear it on the school run or to the corner shop to pick up my voddy and fags
I'd team it with a few tasteful medallions to emphasise my decollataire. I'd layer my fake crystal base metal bracelets, rings and earrings as well for added sparkle. I think some Cringles might complete my look or maybe some shiny Goldigga boots and if it's chilly I'd match it with the animal print faux fur coat Lisa sold the other night. Of course, I wouldn't dream of not having a Rozzer Benini bag with it! And obviously I'd drench myself in Sexxy Shoo before I went out, I also fancy scraping all my hair up tight into a chav facelift with a huge quiff on top à la Sally Jacks........nice!

Catsuits are in all the 2014 Spring Collections, in all the High Street stores, the colours are bang on trend but sadly such contemporary fashions come at a price.

They'll definitely be a considered purchase.

Catsuits are in all the 2014 Spring Collections, in all the High Street stores, the colours are bang on trend but sadly such contemporary fashions come at a price.

They'll definitely be a considered purchase.

but they'll be an investment, they're so fashion forward they'll be 'go to' pieces

but they'll be an investment, they're so fashion forward they'll be 'go to' pieces

I know it would never happen but imagine if Sally was invited onto one of the 'Celebrity Wedding Planner' programmes. Imagine what she'd dress the bride in?

Wedding.jpg

export.jpgwhen i saw our sally's orrible haircut it reminded me of the Alien thingy from the film....

Sally has tweeted that she was exhausted after a night of research for her Autumn/Winter collection.

I hope you all now see that creating fashion isn't easy, a lot of hard work goes into creating a leopardskin pashmina with matching leggings :mysmilie_59:

Sally has tweeted that she was exhausted after a night of research for her Autumn/Winter collection.

I hope you all now see that creating fashion isn't easy, a lot of hard work goes into creating a leopardskin pashmina with matching leggings :mysmilie_59:

get outta here Wirral
how hard can it be to make a blouse, leggings and jumper in pink, grey, cream and beige with a matching scarf??!!
mind you, I'm impressed with the use of the word pashmina!

Latest posts

Back