What presenters irritate you and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The guy from iMedia was just showing a car racing game to put the device throughout it's paces and demonstrate it's fabulous processor power, all for £70.

The tablet stuck and became unresponsive. They quickly slapped a still caption on screen :mysmilie_14:

But he did get it to work eventually.

he ****** loves that car game!! Though to his credit, he seems to have a level of competancy which shows he might actually enjoy playing it.

he ****** loves that car game!! Though to his credit, he seems to have a level of competancy which shows he might actually enjoy playing it.

The way they sell that tablet is ludicrous. I'm not saying it isn't worth the money but it's a £70 tablet, and always will be.

Listening to The Lord Kean this morning you'd have thought he was selling The Titan Supercomputer :mysmilie_59:

The way they sell that tablet is ludicrous. I'm not saying it isn't worth the money but it's a £70 tablet, and always will be.

Listening to The Lord Kean this morning you'd have thought he was selling The Titan Supercomputer :mysmilie_59:

to be fair, it is lord kean.... he probably does think it is a super computer

The bar is only set at one height.... "kean"

wow! that's genius
I now think there should be the word Kean in the dictionary to describe 'the standard'
In fact, da yoof cud use it innit - like dat's well kean man!

wow! that's genius
I now think there should be the word Kean in the dictionary to describe 'the standard'
In fact, da yoof cud use it innit - like dat's well kean man!

I'm not sure I care much for that idea deedee, it suggests to me you are attempting to disrespectfully trivialise his unachievable standards.

Think on :mysmilie_51:

I'm not sure I care much for that idea deedee, it suggests to me you are attempting to disrespectfully trivialise his unachievable standards.

Think on :mysmilie_51:

no, no Wirral, you've read me all wrong
I meant it in a positive way - it's testament to Guy's wide appeal of quality and standards that the young people will adopt him into their vocabulary
clearly I should have explained myself better

now get off yer soap box and wind yer neck in!! :mysmilie_14:

no, no Wirral, you've read me all wrong
I meant it in a positive way - it's testament to Guy's wide appeal of quality and standards that the young people will adopt him into their vocabulary
clearly I should have explained myself better

now get off yer soap box and wind yer neck in!! :mysmilie_14:

You clearly have no understanding of the appropriate language to be used when discussing nobility, unlike me like.

Do you know what I mean girl? :mysmilie_14:

You clearly have no understanding of the appropriate language to be used when discussing nobility, unlike me like.

Do you know what I mean girl? :mysmilie_14:

Wirral, you and I are going to come to blows over this
I know perfectly well how to conduct myself in the presence of nobility, however, I also understand modern culture
I'm like down wiv da kidz innit yeah? unlike your attempt at being street! :giggle: :mysmilie_483:

I can't stop hearing "dats well kean man" in a jamaican accent.

Cool runnings has been forever ruined

oh dear, sorry mr tom, I apologise for ruining that film for you! :mysmilie_50:

I also apologise to Wirral for getting a bit feisty - we won't really come to blows my lovely *tilts head* *sweeps fringe to the side* :mysmilie_14:

oh dear, sorry mr tom, I apologise for ruining that film for you! :mysmilie_50:

I also apologise to Wirral for getting a bit feisty - we won't really come to blows my lovely *tilts head* *sweeps fringe to the side* :mysmilie_14:

i wonder if itv2 still shows that movie three times a week.... and sister act

Latest posts

Back