What presenters irritate you and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wirral, you and I are going to come to blows over this
I know perfectly well how to conduct myself in the presence of nobility, however, I also understand modern culture
I'm like down wiv da kidz innit yeah? unlike your attempt at being street! :giggle: :mysmilie_483:

I can hobnob with people from all kinds of background, as long as they're buying the drinks :mysmilie_59:

Guy was selling the tablet again and it's clear he has an iPad. Then head tilt was selling it and it's clear she has an iPad too, she said she only bought it in the summer. And Lisa was selling it last night and she definitely has an iPad.

I suppose it begs the question......

I can hobnob with people from all kinds of background, as long as they're buying the drinks :mysmilie_59:

Guy was selling the tablet again and it's clear he has an iPad. Then head tilt was selling it and it's clear she has an iPad too, she said she only bought it in the summer. And Lisa was selling it last night and she definitely has an iPad.

I suppose it begs the question......

I'm sure you can hobnob with the best Wirral dear!
Hmmm, it not only begs the question but speaks volumes!!
OH NOOOOO I said 'not only'...........heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

I'm sure you can hobnob with the best Wirral dear!
Hmmm, it not only begs the question but speaks volumes!!
OH NOOOOO I said 'not only'...........heeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

In fairness I doubt when that annoying woman on Ideal World regularly mentions 'using my tablet on the train' she's using a ****** Go Tab, and I don't blame her!

woohoo, fighting talk - tablets at dawn?
can I second for either of you?
as long as t's not really dawn coz I'm not good until I've had tea and toast!

i imagine i'd attempt to mimic the peter simon entrance and get walloped the first time i do the turn to second camera

i imagine i'd attempt to mimic the peter simon entrance and get walloped the first time i do the turn to second camera

hmmm, we might have to work on your combat skills there mr tom
one doesn't mince into a duel, deliver a double entendre and look to camera right with your tongue in your cheek!
it's sure way to be 'wolloped; as you say
may I be perfectly honest with you? good! take my advice, lose the camp entrance and focus on your flintlocks! Wirral will be a worthy opponent for you I feel!

Janice rules!!

Take that back. lol

Janice is fill of it! We bought a tablet exactly a year ago on the back of one of her presentations, you could supposedly use it to watch Catch Up TV.

Only BBC iPlayer worked and even then only a few weeks later when a fix was found, even my banking apps wouldn't work. Apart from that it was every bit as fast and responsive as she said.

Not.

Janice is fill of it! We bought a tablet exactly a year ago on the back of one of her presentations, you could supposedly use it to watch Catch Up TV.

Only BBC iPlayer worked and even then only a few weeks later when a fix was found, even my banking apps wouldn't work. Apart from that it was every bit as fast and responsive as she said.

Not.

i'm amazed she landed a job as a tech expert, there is a youtube vid of her flogging mens underwear on some two bit channel

hmmm, we might have to work on your combat skills there mr tom
one doesn't mince into a duel, deliver a double entendre and look to camera right with your tongue in your cheek!
it's sure way to be 'wolloped; as you say
may I be perfectly honest with you? good! take my advice, lose the camp entrance and focus on your flintlocks! Wirral will be a worthy opponent for you I feel!

lol mince into a duel

Irritating presenters.....I would have to just say Andrea, 'cause she can be mildly irritating sometimes - Busy mum with two kids, as a busy mum, two kids, and when you've got a couple of kids....agggghhhh! Nice girl, but can be a bit irritating,and sorry folks, I know he's "flavour of the month" but I do wish Guy Kean wouldn't break down his sentences as though he's talking to idiots. (Yes, I know there's an obvious response!) but still! However, ****** annoying on the other hand - Caroline Godmother/frump Lyndsay . Head tilt, false grin, crap she comes out with just to make a sale. Peter Simon - Thinks he's funny - He isn't! Talks utter bullsh*t and gobbledegook, not 'cause he's a bit sweet and special, it's because he's trying to confuse people into buying the tat he's selling - Oh and he's quite revolting in general!

i'm amazed she landed a job as a tech expert, there is a youtube vid of her flogging mens underwear on some two bit channel

Have you seen her tech website? There was an app for it, I must say it seemed rather sparse and basic!

At least Bid have real experts who also double up as presenters.

Irritating presenters.....I would have to just say Andrea, 'cause she can be mildly irritating sometimes - Busy mum with two kids, as a busy mum, two kids, and when you've got a couple of kids....agggghhhh! Nice girl, but can be a bit irritating,and sorry folks, I know he's "flavour of the month" but I do wish Guy Kean wouldn't break down his sentences as though he's talking to idiots. (Yes, I know there's an obvious response!) but still! However, ****** annoying on the other hand - Caroline Godmother/frump Lyndsay . Head tilt, false grin, crap she comes out with just to make a sale. Peter Simon - Thinks he's funny - He isn't! Talks utter bullsh*t and gobbledegook, not 'cause he's a bit sweet and special, it's because he's trying to confuse people into buying the tat he's selling - Oh and he's quite revolting in general!

are you ok merry?
that's quite an outburst from you :mysmilie_51:
you do however make very valid points and I agree Peter Simon is revolting! :mysmilie_502:

Respectfully Merry I must disagree.

I fail to see what Caroline Lyndsay and Peter Simon have ever done to arouse such high feelings, personally I find the both of them most agreeable but that's just my opinion. I'll continue to support them as I always have.

I'm warming to Mike Mason too. I understand that some people may find him uncouth, arrogant, boastful, sexist, obnoxious, crude, patronising and even economical with the truth but he has his good points which I'll detail at a later date*. I like him.

On a less positive note I cannot abide Ben Moseby, he's far too much for me. And I find Elisa Portelli Foreman uncomfortable to watch, I really cannot work out what her game is on a Monday but I find much of what she says bizarre and strange. It could be that she's leading Peter Simon astray and he's too good for that.

*Do please PM me with any suggestions

Respectfully Merry I must disagree.

I fail to see what Caroline Lyndsay and Peter Simon have ever done to arouse such high feelings, personally I find the both of them most agreeable but that's just my opinion. I'll continue to support them as I always have.

I'm warming to Mike Mason too. I understand that some people may find him uncouth, arrogant, boastful, sexist, obnoxious, crude, patronising and even economical with the truth but he has his good points which I'll detail at a later date*. I like him.

On a less positive note I cannot abide Ben Moseby, he's far too much for me. And I find Elisa Portelli Foreman uncomfortable to watch, I really cannot work out what her game is on a Monday but I find much of what she says bizarre and strange. It could be that she's leading Peter Simon astray and he's too good for that.

*Do please PM me with any suggestions

I believe you may have suggested that certain presenters are full of bulsh1t - pot, kettle, black! :mysmilie_483:

I believe you may have suggested that certain presenters are full of bulsh1t - pot, kettle, black! :mysmilie_483:

Look deedee, I accept that occasionally I may have been critical of certain presenters but overall I think they're a good bunch of decent, honest folks.

I accept that I may have suggested Caroline is a bullshitting Frumpletiltskin. I may have even said that Peter Simon is an incoherent, misleading oddball but that dosen't take away from the overall high regard I have for their work.

I make my judgement on their overall performance and my judgement is sound. They impress me, sadly it seems there are one or two posters on here that like to find fault where very little exists. That disappoints me.

I'd like to think I could never be so critical.

Look deedee, I accept that occasionally I may have been critical of certain presenters but overall I think they're a good bunch of decent, honest folks.

I accept that I may have suggested Caroline is a bullshitting Frumpletiltskin. I may have even said that Peter Simon is an incoherent, misleading oddball but that dosen't take away from the overall high regard I have for their work.

I make my judgement on their overall performance and my judgement is sound. They impress me, sadly it seems there are one or two posters on here that like to find fault where very little exists. That disappoints me.

I'd like to think I could never be so critical.

OK so who are you and what have you done with Wirral?
this is freaking me out slightly, I'm worried I might upset you and tip you completely over the edge :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_486: :mysmilie_844:

OK so who are you and what have you done with Wirral?
this is freaking me out slightly, I'm worried I might upset you and tip you completely over the edge :mysmilie_13: :mysmilie_486: :mysmilie_844:

I just like to take stock of the overall picture.

Take Peter Simon, he's selling a Walther Glas bowl and I don't think he's overselling it at all as we all know these days they are a mass produced brand that's sold in German supermarkets.

He hasn't suggested otherwise and I respect him for that.

I just like to take stock of the overall picture.

Take Peter Simon, he's selling a Walther Glas bowl and I don't think he's overselling it at all as we all know these days they are a mass produced brand that's sold in German supermarkets.

He hasn't suggested otherwise and I respect him for that.

and you clearly would have understood his need to do a sensual type growl whilst selling the leopard bed throw?
all about his artistic interpretation of the product I suppose?

Latest posts

Back