What presenters irritate you and why?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

and you clearly would have understood his need to do a sensual type growl whilst selling the leopard bed throw?
all about his artistic interpretation of the product I suppose?

More like artistic licence, the bullshitting old buzzard.

The real Wirral70 is back in the room :mysmilie_8:

James russell all he does is jewellery.

I miss his Triplet Shitlet Opal sales where he used to spend longer explaining what an expensive Black Opal was than explaining that a Triplet Opal not only looks like a marble it's about as valuable as one :mysmilie_59:

Andy 'Partridge wanna be' Hodgeson annoys the heck out of me. especially his irritating melodic tone he uses to describe stuff." just talk about it andy for gods sake!" i really dont see what people enjoy about him. he is the most self indulgent, irritating and unprofessional presenter at BID!

I haven't gone through the full thread, but surprised no mention of Paul Evers on the first few pages. A man about as funny as getting your finger caught in a slammed door! Thinks he is funnier than he is, a whole slew of annoying accents and voices, stupid songs which make no sense, just an irritant.

There are the likes of Birkett and Hazell who I find boring and wonder how they even got jobs on TV, but would never say they irritate me. The others who do are the usual culprits such as Jewellery James, Sally 'Oh my God, I love this dress' Jaxx and Caroline Lindsay.

Kiri Bloore Most irritating assistant on situp, rude and dull i'm afraid. John scott is a 100 times better at fashion expert than her. Mike mason is better without assistants, there was a bit of tension between marina berry and mike mason the other day and not in a good way.

Kiri Bloore Most irritating assistant on situp, rude and dull i'm afraid. John scott is a 100 times better at fashion expert than her. Mike mason is better without assistants, there was a bit of tension between marina berry and mike mason the other day and not in a good way.

By any chance did Marina contradict him? He dosen't appear to like that, I'm guessing he dosen't like anyone making him look stupid.

I presume he prefers to do it himself. Opening his mouth usually does the trick nicely :mysmilie_14:

Russell is in full flight tonight with the B$ - it's truly unbearable with his history lessons followed by standard brain washing.... sigh.:mysmilie_13:

Russell is in full flight tonight with the B$ - it's truly unbearable with his history lessons followed by standard brain washing.... sigh.:mysmilie_13:

On yes, not only did he say the catwalk couture designs filtered down to influence the faux fur throw he also said it for the Rozzer red and black Pretty Woman handbag :mysmilie_59:

On yes, not only did he say the catwalk couture designs filtered down to influence the faux fur throw he also said it for the Rozzer red and black Pretty Woman handbag :mysmilie_59:

Yes I saw James BS Russell with his bs apprentice Rezzi flogging that hideous bag. Sorry luv, but back to the drawing board, you couldn't make it more obvious that you hate it and wouldn't wear it in public if your life depended on it. " Yeah, designer, yeah patchwork on trend at the moment, gorjus, matchin' purse, yeah innit great to open yer bag an pull out a matchin' purse, yeah really classy look I fink - James BS Russell dollops on another helping of BS, and Rezz who's barely upright in her chair she's so bored " exactly, yeah, designer, gift, xmas....I love xmas me.......imagine getting this on xmas day....exactly, yeah, designer - Where did they get her from?

Yes I saw James BS Russell with his bs apprentice Rezzi flogging that hideous bag. Sorry luv, but back to the drawing board, you couldn't make it more obvious that you hate it and wouldn't wear it in public if your life depended on it. " Yeah, designer, yeah patchwork on trend at the moment, gorjus, matchin' purse, yeah innit great to open yer bag an pull out a matchin' purse, yeah really classy look I fink - James BS Russell dollops on another helping of BS, and Rezz who's barely upright in her chair she's so bored " exactly, yeah, designer, gift, xmas....I love xmas me.......imagine getting this on xmas day....exactly, yeah, designer - Where did they get her from?

She gets on my wick, yeah exactly, yeah exactly. And she's learned from Brash 'yeah, exactly and my Mum would love this'. No wonder she didn't get the Blue Peter gig if that's all she can ad lib.

Charlie looked so bored when he was with Russell going on about his kid and missus, he didn't even appear to be listening :mysmilie_19:

Russell did his 'inspired by' bull just now. A Christmas cracker level bracelet was apparently 'inspired by' 'the court of Tsar Nicholas of Russia'.
Just before that a Phillip Mercier set made him 'dream of Paris' with it's 'quirky exclusive boutiques'.
The nearest Phillip Mercier ever got to Paris was if a freight liner flew over France on it's way from Taiwan to London.

Russell did his 'inspired by' bull just now. A Christmas cracker level bracelet was apparently 'inspired by' 'the court of Tsar Nicholas of Russia'.
Just before that a Phillip Mercier set made him 'dream of Paris' with it's 'quirky exclusive boutiques'.
The nearest Phillip Mercier ever got to Paris was if a freight liner flew over France on it's way from Taiwan to London.

As funny and utterly ludicrous as I find it he'll go too far one of these days and get in trouble, it's inevitable. Dirty Peter is proof of that.

Latest posts

Back