Clientele TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tia

milk in our tea
On a hill, at the end of the road, where the wind
It has been a long time since last TSV (March I think) and there is nothing planned till 9/11.
I emailed CS, and they replied that no shows are programmed for the next 6 weeks. Only to see today that on 17/10 there will be 3 shows (grrrr, I am travelling that day)
I really love their serums, neck cream, moisturizers, the kits are such good value.
Would love to try the picture perfect powder foundation (a mineral powder) which gets good reviews on QVCUK and QVCUS

I think there only is 2 TSVs from Clientele a year.

I could be wrong but don't they tend to have one between Christmas and New Year?

Are any of the serums good for lifting Tia I love the products I've tried so far!

The Clientele stuff smells delicious and good enough to actually eat. I love there products and serums

Are any of the serums good for lifting Tia I love the products I've tried so far!

Hi AJL
I do not yet need any lifting products, but the serums are very hydrating. I love the skin envy and fortifier, my skin drinks it and looks dewy and fresh.
The last months I have been very stressed and am having not enough sleep. My skin really needs a boost and the serums do work. To help my skin a little more, I purchased the estrolift oil from ebay, as it got very good reviews and I love it. In the evening a bit around eyes and forehead before I use my moisturizer. It really plumps up my skin.
If you are looking for lifting products, you need to check out the estrolift range: the intensive serum gets high ratings, but I have not used it.
Oh yes, the neck cream is fab and smells divine...

I bought the last tsv and to my embarrassment and shame forgot all about it, still have it in it's packaging - I clearly didn't need it and will probably be listing it in The Drop in the next couple of days (along with one or two other bits also untouched - how much money have I spent unnecessarily!)

Hi AJL
I do not yet need any lifting products, but the serums are very hydrating. I love the skin envy and fortifier, my skin drinks it and looks dewy and fresh.
The last months I have been very stressed and am having not enough sleep. My skin really needs a boost and the serums do work. To help my skin a little more, I purchased the estrolift oil from ebay, as it got very good reviews and I love it. In the evening a bit around eyes and forehead before I use my moisturizer. It really plumps up my skin.
If you are looking for lifting products, you need to check out the estrolift range: the intensive serum gets high ratings, but I have not used it.
Oh yes, the neck cream is fab and smells divine...

Thanks for that Tia, I use the neck cream already and it's fab! I will definitely look into the estrolift oil at some point to :1: I'm thinking of using the lift range on and off as a prevention really as I'm almost 40! :11: I hope you become less stressed and get more sleep very soon :24: :3:

Might be tempted by a Clientele TSV.

I LOVE the Pumpkin Scrub and would like to try some of the other products.

Clientele have a website www.clientelebeauty.co.uk . On the site is the sister site screenglam.com.The have a special offer with serums at the moment if anyone interested. Dont know how it compares with qvc.I found it when searching to see if they had any stockists here in malaysia as my skin has gone to pot here. They e mailed me right back but unfortunataly the dont have any here but have offered to get a price for posting some out to me which i thought was nice. They are also looking for outlets to sell there product So must be going nationwide now.

Clientele have a website www.clientelebeauty.co.uk . On the site is the sister site screenglam.com.The have a special offer with serums at the moment if anyone interested. Dont know how it compares with qvc.I found it when searching to see if they had any stockists here in malaysia as my skin has gone to pot here. They e mailed me right back but unfortunataly the dont have any here but have offered to get a price for posting some out to me which i thought was nice. They are also looking for outlets to sell there product So must be going nationwide now.

I have seen this too. If you are after individual products, this site is great, as there is no P&P. But QVC remains great for the kits, which are good value

The offers on www.screenglam.com and www.clientelebeauty.co.uk are great! Thanks for the info - far, far cheaper than QVC who charge p&p on every item. The Picture Perfect (Perfect Coverage) Compact is also a lot cheaper on both these sites - I can't do without it now and so these sites will save me money.

They are doing 3 serums for £35 delivered as their launch offer - apparently it sold out last month and they have now restricted it to 5 per customer. They also have another offer on the Pumpkin Thermal Scrub with the Rejuvenation Cream - can't remember the exact details but you seem to get the full size cream for just a few pounds more than QVC charge for the scrub.

The offers on www.screenglam.com and www.clientelebeauty.co.uk are great! Thanks for the info - far, far cheaper than QVC who charge p&p on every item. The Picture Perfect (Perfect Coverage) Compact is also a lot cheaper on both these sites - I can't do without it now and so these sites will save me money.

They are doing 3 serums for £35 delivered as their launch offer - apparently it sold out last month and they have now restricted it to 5 per customer. They also have another offer on the Pumpkin Thermal Scrub with the Rejuvenation Cream - can't remember the exact details but you seem to get the full size cream for just a few pounds more than QVC charge for the scrub.

Super fast delivery too - just got my stuff! Seem to be a few new kits on there too at good prices.

2 things..........1st i thought SOMEHOW i had missed a TSV.......then i cant get onto the www.clientelebeauty.co.uk site........keeps coming up with i dont have permission to view this site.......???? any clues ladies & gents

I love the Lotus Firming Serum but just wanted to know what the difference is between Elastology and Estro-Lift?

Latest posts

Back